||part 2||

I rushed out the front door of the apartment, into the hallways. I had gotten all my furniture on Friday, and spent the weekend getting everything set up. The apartment was finally starting to feel like home, it just needed some memories first.

The sky was grey, it wasn't raining it was just, grey. The streets were filled with people on their way to work.

I stood by the road, waiting for a taxi. I hadn't yet got a car, but I would, soon. A yellow car pulled up next to me. A taxi, great. Or so I thought.

I walked over to the car, and opened the door. Thats when i saw the man sitting in the seat. "Uhm, thanks, but who are you" he asked, his face confused. I was stunned, the only words I managed to speak "I'm....so lost" he chuckled in amusement. I managed to pull myself up "I'm really sorry, I thought this was a taxi"  I said, trying to save myself. He started laughing, I'm sure my face was red with embarrassment "yeah it does look the part, doesn't it"

He stepped out of the car, towering over me. "So, do you need help?" He asked, a smirk on his face. "I'm alright, don't worry about me"

I caught him staring into my eyes before turning around and getting back in his car "alright, have a good day gorgeous" he said before closing the door and driving off.

I looked down to my wrist, the clock was almost there. I pulled over another car, an actual taxi this time. I gave him the directions to the workplace, as he drove off. I leaned back into my seat, now I just had to sit and wait, hopefully getting there on time.

It took me a while to realize, oh my god! The guy from earlier was the same as the one last week, by the Empire State building. I let out an amused sigh to myself. "What's so funny?" The driver asked confused, "oh no, it's nothing. I just realized something"

He didn't say anything else, keeping his eyes on the road. I looked down at the time, I had seven minutes before I had to be inside of the office. "Excuse me" I asked in a high pitched tone. He looked over at me, motioning for me to go on. "Are we far away?" I asked. "No, five minutes" he said, not knowing even that was a bit too long. I sighed, as I threw myself back into the seat. I'd be surprised if they gave me the job at all at this point.

Just as we stopped outside the building I opened the door in one swift move. "Oh right" I realized just as I was supposed to close it again. I got my card out as fast as I could, paying the driver. Now I could go, and with that, I ran. I had one minute left to get to the office. I slowed down just before reaching to the door. I turned the knob, being met by a woman. Long black hair, and rectangular glasses.

"Busy morning?" She asked amused. "Wh...what-" I stuttered, slightly embarrassed. "No worries dear, have a seat!" And with that, I did. Her office was mostly black and white, plants, books and folders standing out. The paint was slightly scratched off the window frame, dried up on the floor.

"Now, shall we get started?" She asked.

                                ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

I walked in the front door to the apartment, what a day. The meeting went smoothly, so that's good. She said I'd be hearing from them sometime in the next two weeks.

A message popped up on my phone, it was my mother. "How did the meeting go?" She asked. I told her it went well, or so I think at least. "Mind me and your father coming for dinner tomorrow?" My face lit up as the message went from three dots to a visiting. I was very excited for my parents to see how hard i had been working on the apartment, it was empty the only time they had ever seen it before.

I filled a cup with water and placed it on my nightstand. I kicked off my shoes, leaving them by the bed for tomorrow. I put on an alarm for 7 am, so I had some extra time. I placed my phone down next to the water, as I took a sip before laying my head onto the pillow.

The window was wide open, the window blowing slightly through the room. Sounds of cars driving by. That was the bad thing about living in the city, cars driving by all night. I hugged around my pillow, my mind circling the meeting. I felt extremely nervous, what if I didn't get it, I'd have to go through looking for job interviews all over again.

At some point during all the thinking, I fell asleep. All cozied up in the warm blanket and soft bed. I slept like a rock, the cars driving by wasn't a problem anymore.

[A/N]
I was struggling trying to find out what to write for this filler, So I know it's a bit late.

Anyways, what do we think. Will she or will she not get the job?

See you tomorrow!!❤️