The first day

It was a nice Monday morning. The air was filled with the pleasant smell of wet soil after light rains.

'Today will be a really nice first day of school. I am now in 10th grade and I will make a lot of friends and .... enjoy !' Luna thought to herself as she brushed her hair standing in front of the mirror .

 enjoy !' Luna thought to herself as she brushed her hair standing in front of the mirror

❤️Her outfit ❤️

She often needed this kind of encouragement from herself but this was actually much more important.

She never had much of friends in her previous school .She was thought to be a nerd because of her usually shy behaviour.And what made it even more scary was that all other students already knew each other.

She checked herself one last time in the mirror and said to the mirror ,"no more of a miserable life and toxic friends".She smiled at herself ,wore her bag and left for school .

As she entered the class ,not many students were there .She was seemingly early ,excited for her first day .

Luna saw a girl sitting alone and asked her sweetly ,"Can I sit beside you?"

The girl looked up at her and said with a smirk ,"Don't even think about it newbie".

Baffled by her rude answer ,she didn't say anything .Just then she hears another voice ,"You can sit here".

Luna turns to see a quite cute tomboyish girl smiling at her .Luna whispered as she sat beside her ,"Are you new here too?".

"Not actually but my only friend won't sit with me .Don't think he's rude it's just that he has another friend" She replied.

Luna chucked and suddenly remembered something,"Oh I completely forgot to introduce myself.I am Luna .Luna Lucaryo ".

She replied ,"Oh yeah ,and I am Sio .(chuckles) Also ,I have to say , you've got an interesting last name "

They both laughed and then Sio said in a low voice ,"And the girl you talked to , she's Ruby .She might have a quite pretty face but trust me ,she's a bully "

Just then a boy in hoodie entered the class and the class went silent for a few seconds. When Luna turned back to see Sio ,her face showed both happiness and sadness at the same time .

As Luna stared at her ,Sio snapped out of her thoughts and said,"I ... I'm sorry .I just ...zoned out .So , he's Paul .He's like the most cold blooded and rude person you'll ever see .But yes , he's got a soft spot and he's not really a bad guy"

After some time ,as Sio and Luna were talking ,Sio suddenly looked behind Luna and smiled .

A boy behind said ,"Hey Sio !" She replied smiling ,"Hello !"

Luna looked behind to see a familiar face .He was a tall, good-looking guy with deep hazel eyes and black hair .

"Hi .This isn't the first time we are meeting right ?"Luna asked.

The boy ,rather shocked didn't say anything for a second .Then replied with a charming smile ,"Yes ,you are right .But I guess we don't know each other's names right ? Well my name is Ash how about you?"

Luna introduced herself too,"My name is Luna"

They started chatting and Ash said ,"You know what ,I am the most popular guy in this school"

Sio replied giggling ,"Yeah very popular .For your bad deeds"

After some laughs and chats ,his friend Conan called him and he went away .

Then she came ,Ruby ."Are you trying to hit on guys with your little friend ?(whispers in ear) I want to make him mine dummy .Stay away ."

Luna did not understand what to say and just stayed quiet.

"Stop messing with people Ruby" Ash said from behind her .She did not expect him to be hearing ."Don't think I will be quiet just because you are a girl"

Shocked ,Ruby didn't say anything and just walked away .

Ash turned back just to notice Paul smirking ."May I know what's so funny ?"he asked.

"Don't bully ,says the bully himself"
Paul replied in a mocking way

Ash inhaled deeply and said," My past is my past .And I have left it behind .Also, I was not as cruel as you .Do you remember Eric? "

Saying that got Paul really angry .He stood and grabbed Ash by his collar ."Do you want to fight ?" he asked furiously.

Ash did not look like he would deny ."I'm ready to" he said with a smirk.

Paul was just about to land a punch when a teacher shouted ,"Paul ,stop it!"

He let go of him with a push ,scoffing at Ash's smirk.

The author here :I hope you like it and also you can suggest me some nice names if I like them I will include them as characters (just remember to put Christian names so that they match with others)
Tell me if you would like 'pov' better .And also if you want it to be in dialogue form❤️❤️