Becoming Close

When Bakugou walked to school the next day, all he could think about was his interaction with his new friend Mikumo from the night before. As Bakugou walked, he didn't realize that he had completely passed up his friends.

"Hey Bakugou! Wait up!" Bakugou's friend with the undercut says as he waves at him trying to get his attention.

Bakugou kept walking for a bit, completely lost in thought until he realized that his friends had said something to him. He quickly looked back and walked towards them.

"You damn extras are so bland I didn't even see you there!" Bakugou yelled as he walked up to the kid with the undercut and the kid with the long fingers.

"Bro why are you such an asshole all the time?" the kid with the long fingers says.

"You better shut up unless you wanna lose a fight!" Bakugou had gotten agitated. He held his fist out and made little explosions as a threat towards the other two.

The three of them walked to class together. Once inside, the first thing that drew Bakugou's attention was Midoriya. He walked up to him and slammed his hand on Midoriya's desk.

"What the hell are you doing you damn nerd?!" he looked down at Midoriya.

Midoriya was slightly startled since his head was on his desk and he had not seen Bakugou approaching him. He looked up and made eye contact with Bakugou who had an evil smile on his face.

"N-Nothing Kacchan!" Midoriya was slightly frightened, not knowing what Bakugou wanted with him.

"Yeah whatever nerd" He lightly slapped the top of Midoriya's head then walked to the back of the classroom where his desk was.

"Why are you always starting stuff" undercut kid exclaimed as he stood by Bakugou

Bakugou ignored his remark and sat down. The teacher walked in shortly after and started the class.

Bakugou had gotten a notification on his phone. Usually he was off his phone during class but he noticed that the notification was from allmight_is_the_goat0715. He blushed slightly and quickly checked his phone.

allmight_is_the_goat0715

Haiii! I dunno if ur in school but I just wanted to say haiiii :DDDD

Exsplosive_might111

Yeah I'm stuck at school rn >:( !1!1!

allmight_is_the_goat0715

I wish I didn't have to go to school :(( we barely started class and I already got picked on :(((((

Bakugou had immediately felt sympathy for Mikumo " how could someone already be an asshole this early in the morning ?" he thought to himself, not realizing that he just done the same thing to Midoriya.

Exsplosive_might111

That sucks :( People can really be an ass. You should just punch them. Show them who's boss >:)