Waffles VS Pancakes

-[Team Sharkbite]-~*~{Platonic Fluff}~*

-[Team Sharkbite]-
~
*~{Platonic Fluff}~*

Splatana awakes to the sound of her alarm going off. Today's regime called for mostly relaxing and hanging around the apartment for the day, so she decided to stay in her pajamas for the time being and wear her glasses instead of her contacts.

Don't get her wrong, she wasn't exactly ashamed of her glasses, they just tended to get in the way during battle, and she thought they made her seem less serious than she was aiming for.

As Splatana walked out of her room into the kitchen and living room with a yawn, she took notice of Stringer fixing up some breakfast at the counter.

Stringer looks over at Splatana and gives her a small gentle smile. "Morning, Splatana. Breakfast will be ready shortly."

"Excellent. I bought some ice cream to go with today's waffles-" Splatana paused her sentence, seeing that Stringer was not making waffles, but pancakes.

Again...

~

"Oh no. Not today!" Splatana snaps.

"Vee- Mo!" Stringer struggles as Splatana tries to take the bowl of pancake mix away from her.

~

"We've had pancakes for the past three days! It's waffles turn!" Splatana hisses out as Stringer, in Octo form, whacks her on her head with her tentacles.

~

Their squabble ends with Splatana struggling to get Stringer off of her, and knocking the bowl onto the floor, spilling pancake batter all over it.

. . . .

"Cereal?" Splatana asks.

"Cereal..." Stringer agrees sheepishly.

[Floor Below]

Silver walks into the kitchen of his and Charger's apartment, looking into the cupboard for what to do for breakfast.

He grabs a pack of ink-tarts and flops down onto the couch, looking over at Charger who had the same idea, and nods while a random cartoon plays on the tv.