Between Us II [PP]

"Then show me," he said, his voice barely above a whisper. "Prove it."

SMUT AHEAD....

Enjoy na~

With that, he pulled Phuwin back into the kiss, his hands sliding down to cup Phuwin's ass, lifting him slightly as he pressed him against the wall. Phuwin gasped, the sensation of Pond's warmth enveloping him, and he instinctively wrapped his legs around Pond's waist.

The kiss grew heated, their breaths mingling as Pond pressed closer, his hands exploring Phuwin's body with an urgency that made him dizzy. Phuwin felt alive, every nerve ending tingling, every touch igniting a fire deep within him.

Pond pulled away just enough to trail kisses down Phuwin's neck, his teeth grazing lightly against the sensitive skin. Phuwin whimpered at the sensation, feeling himself arch against Pond as desire coursed through him.

"Please, don't stop," Phuwin gasped, unable to keep the plea from escaping his lips. He wanted everything Pond had to offer, wanted to lose himself completely in this moment.

Pond looked up, his eyes darkened with lust. "I won't," he promised, then captured Phuwin's lips again, pushing deeper into the kiss, their bodies moving together in a perfect rhythm.

Phuwin's heart raced as Pond's hands traveled further, exploring the curves of his body, igniting a fire that burned brighter with every touch. Phuwin could hardly think, could hardly breathe-everything else faded away until it was just them, caught in this whirlwind of passion.

With every kiss, every caress, Phuwin knew that this was where he belonged, lost in Pond, finally free to embrace the love that had always been there, waiting for the right moment to erupt.

Pond's hands roamed hungrily over Phuwin's body, his fingers deftly working on the buttons of Phuwin's shirt. Each one undone felt like a promise, and as the fabric fell away, exposing Phuwin's skin to Pond's heated gaze, a rush of anticipation coursed through him.

"God, you're beautiful," Pond murmured, his voice thick with desire as he traced his fingers along Phuwin's collarbone. Phuwin felt a shiver run through him, his skin tingling at the touch.

"Pond..." Phuwin breathed, his heart racing as he leaned into the heat of Pond's body, craving more. "We should move to the bedroom."

Pond nodded, his eyes darkening with lust. "Yes. Let's go."

Without breaking the kiss, Pond lifted Phuwin effortlessly, carrying him toward the bedroom. Phuwin wrapped his arms around Pond's neck, holding on tightly, feeling safe and cherished in his embrace.

The heat of Pond's body pressed against him, and every second apart felt like an eternity.

Once inside the bedroom, Pond gently set Phuwin down on the bed, but instead of letting go, he leaned down, his lips brushing against Phuwin's again. The kiss was electric, and Phuwin could feel every inch of his body responding to Pond's presence.

Phuwin pulled back slightly, his breath coming in quick bursts as he looked into Pond's eyes. "Take everything off."

Pond smirked, a playful glint in his eyes. "As you wish."

With a swift motion, he peeled off his shirt, revealing a toned, sculpted chest that made Phuwin's breath hitch. Pond's body was even more perfect than Phuwin had remembered, and he felt a rush of desire sweep through him.

"Damn," Phuwin breathed, his gaze lingering on Pond's defined muscles.

Pond chuckled softly, but there was a hint of vulnerability in his eyes. "Like what you see?"