Chapter 120 Big Fish

Qizhao Inn.

Ye Chuyan hid in the cabinet in the room, holding her wood carving tightly with both hands, feeling mixed emotions in her heart.

Just now Wu Mu said that after discovering the secret of the bracelet, he didn't explain anything. He asked her to hold the wooden sculpture and wait in the cabinet, saying that he would go out and be back soon.

She has been hiding for a quarter of an hour.

Through the gap in the cabinet door, she can see the flickering candlelight on the table.

The room was eerily quiet.

She lowered her head and rubbed the wood carving in her hand. The statue's face had been rubbed so much that it was a little blurry.

She was thinking about how many moments like this Wu Mu had experienced while carrying this wooden sculpture from Jingdu to here.

A man sat alone in an empty room, caressing the wood carving, and quietly watched the candle burn out.

Just thinking of this scene made her so uncomfortable that she couldn't breathe.

Whether it was Pei Xiuyan or Na Sheng, she didn't want to hate anyone for the rest of her life. She just wanted to stay with Wu Mu forever.

She can no longer let Wu Mu down.

The door was gently pushed open, and Ye Chuyan saw Wu Mu coming in with two books. After entering, he quickly locked the door.

She hurriedly pushed open the cabinet and jumped out, throwing herself into Wu Mu's arms, her throat a little choked.

"Wu Mu..."

She didn't know what was wrong with her. She escaped from the palace with strength, but when she saw Wu Mu, she felt that all her strength had turned into grievances. She just wanted to hug Wu Mu and never let go.

Wu Mu felt the emotions of the person in his arms, and his heart felt soft and astringent. He knew that Ye Chuyan had just found him and was too afraid of losing him.

Why not, he wished he could be with Ye Chuyan every moment and never be apart for a moment.

"Ayan, I'm sorry, I just asked you to hide in the cabinet because I was afraid that someone would break into the room."

"Listen to me, we have more important things to do now. I found a way to escape."

Ye Chuyan put away her emotions and raised her eyes to look at Wu Mu, "Well..."

Wu Mu pecked Ye Chuyan's forehead, pulled her to sit at the table, and handed her a book.

"I discovered that your bracelet seems to contain a trap. The entire bracelet is so ingeniously designed that the trap cannot be opened by ordinary people."

"I guess Na Sheng put something inside that can track you, but I don't know what it is."

"I borrowed these two books from Xia Houhuai."

"Shanhai Tower is good at mechanism techniques and Qimen Dunjia. These two books are the hard work of Shanhai Tower's sect. They record almost all the mechanism techniques in the world. There must be a way to unlock your bracelet."

"You turn this one, and I'll turn the other one."

Ye Chuyan immediately understood what Wu Mu meant and instantly regained her composure.

The two of them pursed their lips in silence and quickly started flipping through the books.

Ye Chuyan looked through it for a while and was a little shocked. All the mechanism skills recorded in it were unheard of.