Chapter 079 Mingzhu's Restless Mind

There was silence in the backyard, only the sound of the wind blowing through the treetops.

When Yining first heard that sentence, it was almost absurd to think that Cheng Lang recognized her.

But at this moment, she felt that it was impossible, no matter how clever Cheng Lang was, it was impossible for such absurd ghost to guess.

She remembered that Cheng Lang had met her when she was eight years old. It should refer to the one he saw when she was a child.

Yining looked at him and asked: "Didn't Cousin Cheng Lang accompany Sister Mingzhu to find Brother Ting? Why are you here?"

Cheng Lang took another step closer, with a tall and straight figure like a bamboo, getting closer to her. If Yining is really a little girl who doesn't know much about the world, how could she not like Cheng Lang when she sees him. But she is not.

"Mingzhu went back beforehand. I saw you coming here, so I came over to have a look." Cheng Lang smiled slightly, staring into Yining's eyes and said, "Does Yining like to look at the lake?"

Seeing him like this, Yining probably already guessed what he wanted to do.

Her heart gradually became cold.

According to Cheng Lang's attitude, it is impossible for him to like Zhao Mingzhu. For a person like him, no matter how nice he is to Zhao Mingzhu, it is superficial. But if he directly rejected The Old Madam Wei, he had a bad relationship with the Ying mansion. Coincidentally, at this time, the real lady of the Ying family came back, and Zhao Mingzhu's enemy came. Cheng Lang used his advantage to get close to her. If she was a simple little girl, she would definitely fall in love with him because of this.

From this, he can get rid of Zhao Mingzhu without any effort and clever means.

Thinking that Cheng Lang had plotted against her, Yining felt a faint chill in her heart.

When Cheng Lang was young, she loved him so much that she taught him to be upright and innocent. What she taught him was obviously positive things, why would he play tricks on her one day. Even played on an innocent little girl.

Seeing Cheng Lang's tall and straight figure, Yining thought of him leaning in her arms when he was a child, relying on her refused to leave, and childishly saying that the dragonfly flew away. Or he ate too many pastries and came to her crying to complain about his stomach-ache. That time she fined him not to eat pastries for a month in an angry and funny way.

She looked at him slowly, and said coldly: "The scenery by the lake is nice, does Cousin Cheng Lang like it too?"

Cheng Lang didn't expect that the little girl would look directly at him indifferently.

The smile on his face faded slightly.

There was the sound of girls looking for someone from behind, and several girls approached. Bowing down to Cheng Lang, she said, "Master Biao is here, making it easy for servants to find him."

Zhao Mingzhu walked over with the girl, she saw Yining standing beside Cheng Lang, she couldn't help but take a few more glances.

If anyone likes Cheng Lang, then she understands. It's just that sometimes she loses her mind when she looks at Cheng Lang. In particular, he is indifferent to people. If it is affectionate, it is also insensitive to the legitimate daughter of the Gao family and the famous Qinhuai legitimate daughter. If he doesn't like it, he will be indifferent to it. If someone doesn't like others, then how can there be so many people going forward.

But so what if she likes him, Cheng Lang won't be interested in a little girl. He has been among tens of thousands of flowers, and he has played very smoothly without a single leaf sticking to his body.