Chapter 126 Cheng Lang and Xie Yun

Yining paused for a long time before whispering, "Third brother, I want to think about it...you let me think about it."

She stood up and nodded slightly when she saw him raise his teacup to drink. She left quickly, Qingqu waited with the girl and nanny outside the gazebo just now, and when she saw her come out, she hurriedly followed.

When she stood at the bottom of the mountain steps, she exhaled slowly. There are a few dense tung trees growing around to provide some shade, and she sweats a little, feeling that the mountain is damp and stuffy, and there are still a few cicadas neighing. Looking down is the undulating roof and attic of the temple, everything is quiet under the sun.

She turned her head and saw Luo Shenyuan drinking tea in the gazebo surrounded by guards. It was too far away to look down on his expression.

The girl held an umbrella for her, and Yining continued to walk down with the girl and the nanny, thinking about things quietly.

It turned out that the helplessness and compromise of life fell on a cliff. Later, life was like a confinement, Lu Jiaxue almost strangled her chokehold...

In her previous life, she only glanced at Luo Shenyuan from a distance, that indifferent young man across the sea of people, was just a stranger to her. Who would have expected that this person would become her third brother, teach her to write and read, and make her stronger from the shadow of her previous life. Whether she admits it or not, this elder brother means a lot to her. Even if she felt that he had shown a viciousness beyond her tolerance, she was willing to accept it.

Now he says he likes her and is willing to marry her.

Although his intention was to help her.

Yining originally thought that for a person like Luo Shenyuan, even if he really liked someone, it would be indifferent. Feelings are not too important to him, let alone the relationship between a man and a woman. He can use Sun Congwan so neatly, which shows his ruthlessness in this regard. In fact, he can marry someone who is more helpful to him, such as Xie Yun.

Yi Ning didn't think that the third brother would like her very much, except for a sudden kiss that night, the two of them didn't have any overreach. But he is indeed benevolent and willing to sacrifice his marriage in order to help her. Perhaps it was also because he was her elder brother, so he was used to protecting her.

In the final analysis, Yining still treats him like brother and sister. But to be his wife for this kindness...is still a little scary.

Besides, he will be the chief assistant of the cabinet in the future, and he will occupy a high position and be able to compete with Lu Jiaxue. The political struggle between the two must be indispensable. She had long thought of a peaceful life, but it might not be possible.

Just now he forced her like that again... She’s afraid that even if she doesn't marry him, she won't just see him as her elder brother when she sees him in the future.

"Miss, I see that the old lady is still talking with the old lady of the Dingbei Hou family inside, do you want to go in?" Zhenzhu's voice suddenly sounded.

Yi Ning seemed to have come to her senses only now, and saw that there was already a guest room in front of her. There was a Zen character written on the screen wall in front of the guest room, and the ancient and huge banyan tree stood in front of her.

Old Madam Wei had already moved out to talk to Mrs. Fu, and Mrs. Song was smiling and adding to the conversation. The three old ladies were already talking about interesting stories in the capital. This time, Old madam Wei mainly invited the two of them to visit the temple together for Yining's marriage, but they found nothing suitable, so they talked about Zhao Mingzhu's marriage.