29/ I am there with you

Author's POV

Rudra was shouting his name but Adhrit payed no heed to him and vanished from there , Rudra wants to follow him behind because he knew his bestfriend needs his comfort right now but he can't leave Sejal alone so he choosed to stay with her there only .

" Hey will you please tell me , why I am here and who was that man ? " Sejal asked Rudra to clear out her confusion

Rudra looked at her face and he was feeling like he should jump off from the cliff , he was feeling bad for his bestfriend and wasn't able to answer her question .

" Uhmm .... I don't know much but you are someone close to him , like the most precious one to him and , he loves you a lot ! " Rudra replied helplessly.

Sejal just looked at him blankly and averted her gaze from him she looked towards the window and started thinking something.

Doctor was watching everything and he wants to talk to Adhrit but was scared due to his previous act so he signalled Rudra to come aside to have a little conversation with him .

Rudra went with the doctor and doctor spoke " look sir , I think Mrs . Rajvansh memory has lost and if you will force her to get her memories back then she might go in coma " hearing this Rudra was in dilemma .

He wasn't able to process anything , he wants to tell her the truth but now doctor has strictly asked him to not and also he can't see his friend in pain.

He returned back to Sejal and looked at her who was trying to process everything she was looking everywhere trying to remember but she wasn't, and getting fraustrated she throwed the nearby vase on the floor which broked into pieces .

Hearing the noise he came out of his world and looked towards the broken pieces but before he could do something there was a loud voice echoed through the walls .

" What are you doing Rudra ! Can't you take care of her ? I just left for few seconds and here look what happened! "

Saying more like shouting he ran towards her and kneeling down to her level he asked her " what happened ? Baby are you fine ? " Sejal looked towards him .

" Who are you ? " She asked again, and listening this his heart broked more but controlling himself he replied
" I am your husband and now you are leaving with me to our home ! " He replied.

" Husband! Mine ? Sakal dekhi hai apni mere husband jaisi toh bilkul nahi lag rahi hai ,  kharbuje ke sakal ke ! "
Sejal replied shrugging off .

And listening her Rudra broke into fit laugh , he was controlling himself but that was out of his control, meanwhile Adhrit was helpless at this situation he can't shout infront of her and also he can't make her understand.

So leaving this topic he says " you are my wife Sejal and I have proof let's go back to our penthouse I'll show you up " Sejal wants to deny but as she wasn't able to remember anything so she chosed  to go with him .

Nodding her head she gave him the permission she tried to get up but all she got was a severe pain in her lower back and she fall down on bed again .

" Wait let me help you ! " Adhrit spoke as he saw her struggling, but Sejal shaked her head in negetive telling him to stay away from her , and knowing that she wasn't well so Adhrit too backed off but when he saw her again struggling and groaning in pain he can't let her walk on her own .

So without any word he moved towards her and out of sudden he picked her up in his arms , she squealed  and hitted his chest to release her but he was not in a mood of listening anyone.

" Hey put me down are you mad ?" Sejal asked squealing like squirrel .

Adhrit's POV

" Shut up ! No more words from your mouth or else I will drop you here only all alone to yourself " her reaction changed from anger to scared I already knew she wants to go with me but she is just throwing some tantrums.

After reaching the car I made her sit to the passenger seat and made her wear the seat belt , " look Sejal don't go nowhere I am coming in a while okay ? " She nodded her head and I made sure to lock the car so she could not run away .

I walked back to the hospital and payed the bill , as soon I was going to exit , Rudra came infront of me " what was that ? " He asked me through his dead shot eyes .

" What ? " Though I know what he wants to know I acted fool , his face was having a scowl and he was throwing daggers through his eyes

" Rascal you know what I am asking about! " The audacity of this man .

" I was just left to have some fresh air
And don't worry I can never leave her she is my reason I am living here "
His eyes moistened hearing my words but swiftly his expressions changed into anger .

" Don't worry ke bache ! How dare you to leave like that huh ? Do you even know how scared I was ? " And with that he landed a punch on my face .

Fucking Rudra how badly I want to kill you ! " Listen -" and again he punched me hard , gosh he has some strength.

I punched him this time and he landed on the floor as he was going to punch me again " fucking keep your hands to yourself, you weren't my friend i would have turned you alive for touching me " he scowled at me .

" Fuckk off , I will see you later Rajvansh " and with that I left to check on Sejal , i know he is angry with me but not for much time eventually he will come back to me but for now I need to check on my baby .

Upon reaching the the car I heard silence, wait did she also forgot how wild she is ? That means I have to make her remember about her wildness too ? So that we could have s-- gosh what I am even thinking right now holy shit! .

I unlocked the car and damnn , my wife is gone mad , I was wrong she can forget everything but not her wildness dude , she is something to never mess with .

And wait did she just misplaced everything? She freaking torn out the seat covers of my favourite car !! And dammit she just broked the steering wheel the fuckk !

She looked at my direction and stopped squealing like a baby her face saddened and she bowed down her head to be honest I freaking love her baby side and I can't let her be sad just because of a non living thing .

I sat inside and joined her craziness, she again started screaming out of happiness and hugged me tightly...

____________________________________________________________________________

Here is your chapter after eternities 🙃I am sorry for the late update but as my exams are going on so I will be giving late updates only so coperate with it .

Tab tak ke liye bye bye sweeties and yeah I will be setting targets from now .

Vote target - 30
Comments - 15

Enjoy!!

Your author rose 🌹

____________________________________________________________________________