A Yandere's Delusions

Vaggie's POV

I found myself in a white void, completely alone. I didn't know where I was.

I looked around before spotting someone,

Vaggie: Hey

The person just started walking as I started running after them. Despite me running, they were always ahead of me and getting further and further away.

I kept running and running but I couldn't keep up, I started crying.....I was desperate to catch this person, I needed to catch them, I HAD TO, they can't leave me, THEY WON'T LEAVE ME!!!

I ran faster and faster but they kept walking further and further away. I was determined to grab them.

I kept running and noticed the background starting looking familiar, that crimson red sky, the shady buildings, blood, drugs, I knew where I was but I didn't care, i finally found the person and they were just standing there with their back turned to me.

I was livid, I was happy, I was OVERJOYED, I ran at them and proceeded to stab them, I did it over and over again. I laughed in pure delight I wanted them to suffer, how dare they run away from me, how dare they try to leave me........to abandon me, just like my beloved Zadkiel.

Zadkiel......

(Vaggie was finishing training when she was introduced to Y/n by Adam)

Zadkiel.......

(Y/n flashing her a friendly yet dorky smile as she blushes)

Zadkiel.......

(The two start training together)

Zadkiel.....

(Y/n nervously asking her out on a date)

Zadkiel......

(The two enjoying their date)

ZADKIEL.....

(Extermination Day)

ZADKIEL

(Y/n talking to her)

ZADKIEL

(Y/n telling her he's leaving the Exorcist army)

ZADKIEL

(Vaggie is heartbroken)

ZADKIEL

(Y/n tries to tell her something)

ZADKIEL

(Vaggie snaps)

ZADKIEL

(Vaggie starts stabbing him)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Vaggie: ILOVEYOU,ILOVEYOU,ILOVEYOU,ILOVEYOU,ILOVEYOU,ILOVEYOU,ILOVEYOU,ILOVEYOU!!!!

The scene switches between the past and present as Vaggie stabs Y/n and the strange person Prom both perspectives.

I started laughing maniacally I couldn't express my joy, the feeling of my beloved Zadkiel in my arms, his gentle touch, his beautiful smile, I wanted it, I wanted to feel it all over again.

My sisters, they can't have him.  The winners can't have him, Those filthy sinners can't have him, only I CAN HAVE HIM ME AND ONLY ME!!!

Real World

I hugged my pillow tightly as a smile appeared on my face. The thought of me and my precious Zadkiel together again and this time, I'll bring him back to Heaven with me..........BY FORCE!!!!!