The Birth of 3 Yanderes

(Y/n POV)

It was just one hour away from the annual Extermination and I was doing my checklist of my inventory.

Y/n: Let's see Pretzels, Movies to Watch, Warm Blanket, Hentai..........Wait WHAT?!

I glared as I grabbed the Hentai disc and threw it in the trash. I sighed in annoyance before completing my checklist after 30 minutes.

I jumped on the couch and turned on a movie.

Y/n: Teens in a horror movie are so f**king stupid.

Soon I heard commotion outside, I looked outside my apartment window and saw.........Clara and Odette surrounded by a couple perverts.

I sighed in annoyance, seriously these creeps need to get their dicks wet literally RIGHT before the annual Extermination.

Y/n: Sera, give me Strength

I opened my window and jumped down the fire escape before making my way to the group.

Y/n: Hey

The creeps turned to me as I walked straight towards them.

Y/n: Extermination Day is literally 30 minutes away don't you creeps have anything better to do.

Pervert#1: F**k off pretty boy

One tried to grab Odette, but I grab his hand and kicked him in the face breaking his nose and knocking him out.

His buddies didn't like that so of course they rushed me.

I broke one perverts arm before kicking him in his ribs and used him as a shield to block his buddies punch before throwing him away and kicking his buddy in the face before knocking him out with a roundhouse kick.

The other grabbed me but I used my weight to cause him to crash into his buddy allow him to let me go before delivered a kick them both out.

I smirked at work but another tried to sneak me from behind but I quickly jabbed him in the chest before kneeing him in the face.

I turned to girls making sure they were alright.

Y/n: you both good

Clara: Y-y-yeah (blushes)

Odette: T-t-thank you (blushes)

Y/n: anytime (notices the counter) s**t 9 minutes before Extermination, wanna crash at my place.

The girls: Huh(blushing)

Y/n: not like that you perverts(chuckles) just until the Extermination is over

Clara: r-r-right (blushing)

Odette: We should tell mother where we are so she doesn't get worried.

With Carmilla

(Normal POV)

The overlord was pacing back and forth when she got a call from Odette

Carmilla: Odette, are you both okay, where are you and your sister (frantic)

Odette: we're okay Mother, we're with Y/n

Carmilla: The angel

Odette: yes he's letting us stay at his apartment until the Extermination is over

Now Carmilla was worried sick it's 3 minutes before Extermination and her daughters are with an angel of all things

Odette: we'll be fine Mother, besides Y/n kinda saved us