Abstract Affair-A Student/Teacher Relationship(:

I know you guys are prolly thinking what the hell is she doing posting another story when she only has one chapter of her other story up,, but I kind of like this story better, and im curious as to your thoughts on it too :D So please please tell me you thoughts and feelings, comment, vote, and maybe if you like it enough fan???? It would mean so much to me :D

~Haleigh(:

Abstract Affair

Chapter One-

BUZZZZZZZZ! BUZZZZZZZZZ! BUZZZZZZZZ!

I groaned and rolled over, covering my face with my pillow, trying to ignore that damn alarm. I was convinced that if I ignored it, it would go away. At least that’s what my sleep deprived brain thought at 6 o’clock in the morning.

‘I don’t wanna go to school.’ I groaned reaching over to turn off the alarm on my phone. It never quit, douchebag.  I rolled over on my back, sighed then climbed out of my warm bed, onto the cold wooden floor of my bedroom. I jumped and ran into my bathroom. I didn’t look in the mirror at the disaster that was my hair. I just turned the shower on, waiting for it to turn on. I climbed in, taking plenty of time, just standing there enjoying the warmth of the shower.

Finally I decided that I had wasted enough time and jumped out,, wrapping a towel around my body and ran into my closet. Not to brag, but I have a freaking amazing closet. It was filled to the brim with clothes. Any type of clothes you could name was in there. What?? My mother liked to kiss my ass, since she is never around, and couldn’t give a shit about me.

I decided that since it was going to be hot I was going to wear shorts. I picked a pair of short dark wash Hollister shorts that stopped mid-thigh, and put on a white Hollister shirt. What? I like Hollister! Sue me. I walked over to my vanity and sat down. I left my long blonde hair alone. It would just curl itself. I put on a bit of silver eyeshadow, black eyeliner and mascara,that made my blue eyes stand out. I walked away from the vanity and looked myself over in my full-length mirror. I looked like a classic cheerleader. Long blonde hair, great body(not to brag, I hated girls like that) I just had one, curves in all the right places, and I was tan. But I’m not a cheerleader, the cheerleaders and I don’t get along well. Long story, not for now. I am a soccer player though, one of the best on the team, and in place for captain next year. I really hoped I would get it.

I decided that I looked good enough and put on my flippy floppies grabbing my soccer bag, my iPhone, purse and keys, and headed to the kitchen. It was only 7:15 and I didn’t have to get to school till eight. I decided that I could go get something to eat from somewhere. I took my stuff out to my pride and joy, my 2010 metallic grey Aston Martin DB9. It was beautiful and I loved it! I threw my bag into the backseat, and started the car.

I loved listening to it start up, the purr. God I loved my car. I drove to the nearest starbucks and got yummie Mocha Frappucinno, my favorite thing ever! Then I ran over to Mickiee Dees and got a biscuit. What? You can’t have coffee without a yummie biscuit. Don’t judge me.

I drove in the direction of my school, putting getting there, off as much as I could. I’m great at school, don’t get me wrong, but I hate getting up early, and putting up with stupid dumbass people. Those people pissed me off. My hell loomed above me suddenly. I didn’t try holding in my groan.

My school, Ashton Valley High, was a solid brick building. Two story, main level and basement, god help those with classes downstairs. The building spread over a couple acres, with three out buildings. An Ag shop, greenhouse, and they put the chemistry lab in it’s own building outside, with good reason. It often has to be emptied, because some idiot doesn’t know how to to follow directions. Like I said, dumbass people here. We had a football field, a very nice one at that, our football team was undefeated two years in a row. We have gotten loads of money because of it. We have two baseball fields, one for softball and one for baseball, four tennis courts, a soccer field, and a track wrapping around the school.