Abstract Affair-Chapter Two(:

Okaa, so here’s the next chapter! :D I hope you enjoy :D Thanks to everyone who has read my story, commented and fanned! It means so much :D anyway thanks again. Here is chapter two,, hope you enjoy! :D

~Haleigh(:

Abstract Affair

Chapter Two-

I sat in first period listening to the teacher go on and on over what he was going to be teaching us this semester. It’s not like we really cared. Most of the kids were either sleeping or texting, not listening to what our slightly balding teacher had to say...

‘ohh myy godd!!! he’s so boring... shoot me now!’ I smirked at the text from Raee. Our balding teacher had obviously heard about out reputation, and the first thing he did was put us on opposite sides of the room. Jerk. I looked over at her to see her flirting with some poor helpless sophomore.

‘i knoww mann,, you know its not nice to get little boys hopes up. :P its awful mean of you’ She responded quickly.

‘hes kinda cute.’

‘i bet hes younger then you.’ I stated, she hated dating guys younger than her.

‘oh yeahh. :(’

Finally after an hour and a half of torture the bell finally rang and we were free to go to second. Everyone seemed to have one thing on there mind, the new teacher Mr. Adams.

“he’s so dreamy, his dark hair and beautiful eyes. I wonder how old he is.” This freshman girl whispered to her friend.

“I don’t know, is it true he’s already giving someone detention?” her friend asked.

“Yes! he’s really strict!” I groaned, of course he’s gonna be a douchebag like all the other teachers here. I looked over at Raee. She had the same expression on her face like I did.

“You’re gonna have to tell me how bad he is.” Raee said we only had two classes together first and fourth. I had to put up with the new teacher by myself. Great just great! I walked to my locker and threw my book into before walking to my U.S history class. I love history, but I’m not sure how well I’m going to like this class, if Mr. Adams is strict.

I walked into the class and was shocked at how silent everyone was. No ones ever quiet the first ten minutes a class, and especially not on the first day of school. I found a seat in the back of the class and sat down. It didn’t seem Mr. Adams was here yet.

I looked around to room to see who was in here, there weren’t many people in here that I got along with. Most of the girls were cheerleaders, and every single one of them glared at me. Stupid bitches.

‘good luck girl.’ Raee texted me.

‘thanks... from the looks of it. i’m gonna need it.’

“Good Morning class.” I heard a deep, husky voice say. I looked up to see probably the hottest man I’ve ever laid eyes on. He was tall a good 5’’11 and was built. You could tell that through the black dress shirt he wore. He had soft-looking black hair that I really wanted to run my hands threw. He had  emerald green eyes that looked like they would never end.

Some people said good morning back, but the majority remained silent. In awe at the new teacher.

“I said good morning class.” He said looking over the class. He green eyes paused on me. I found that I couldn’t pull my eyes away from him. He was utter perfection. He finally turned away from me, releasing me from his hold. I looked down at my lap, blushing. This time a few more people said good morning.