Haewon vs. Karma

WARNING! INTENSE SEXUAL SITUATIONS! If this offends you, please don't read.

Chapter 10: Haewon vs. Karma

Haewon pointed at Minji. "It's a good thing Yeji likes you, and is kind. Maybe she will be able to save you from a wild Wonyoung."

Danielle said, "Wonyoung is kind too, I'm sure she'll be sensible."

Haewon got out her phone and mimed pressing buttons with various buzzing sound effects.

Lily said, "Haewon... that is you..."

"Yeah, I would totally be like that... be glad it isn't me..."

"Haewon... someday karma is going to pick you up and 'splat'."

Gaeul suddenly had a thought and pointed at Haewon. "Hey! You are illegal!"

Haewon said, "What?"

"You used several of Jisun's stickers and didn't ask for permission from her partner and Yeji... you didn't follow the rules..."

Isa said, "We'll have to deal with this when Yeji comes back. Karma is coming for you quickly!"

"I mean, it was just in the moment... I forgot..."

Heejin said, "I think that if someone wants to take YOUR stickers, they shouldn't have to ask permission."

Haewon looked at Lily. "Well... I mean, my cheating has been rewarded by me staring at Jisun's massive chest and what good is Lily anyway, I'm sure it will be worth it."

Gaeul and Isa shook their heads as Yeji and Wonyoung walked back to the group.

Yeji said, "Did we miss anything?"

Yoon said dramatically, "HAEWON'S DOOM!"

"Oh, tell me more!"

Saerom said, "No, we aren't letting her take the spotlight from Danielle and Minji right now. What did you two decide?"

Yeji said, "First of all, Minji will use the panty vibe, it is hers, she won it. What are we going to give to Danielle? I will offer my remote-controlled bullet, but she'll have to put her safety shorts back on to hold it in place."

No one had any complaints.

Danielle searched the pile for her safety shorts and both girls got their vibrators out. They had both been opened and charged up for the party, so they were ready to go. They went off to the bathroom to get themselves ready.

The girls chatted casually until Danielle and Minji meekishly came back to the party room and sat in their spots.

Haewon said, "BUZZZZZ, LET'S GO!"

Yeji said, "For now... I have Minji's control and Wonyoung has Danielle's. If you don't behave Minji, we might switch."

Minji was about ready to say something rude, but decided against it and just shut up.

Yeji said, "Wonyoung, try some of the different settings on low and see how she likes it!"

Wonyoung sat in front of Danielle and held her hand. She pressed the start button with her other hand.

Danielle instantly whimpered softly.

Wonyoung said, "WHAT DOES IT FEEL LIKE?"

Danielle squeezed Wonyoung's hand and said about an octave higher than she usually talks, "No questions right now please..."

Wonyoung pressed the button to turn it to the second program, a slightly more intense version of the first.

Danielle said, "DEAR GOD... Oh my..." She squeezed Wonyoung's hand really hard.