Wony Accidently Slays the Ninja

Chapter 11:  Wony Accidently Slays the Ninja

Yoon finally smiled at Haewon and her eyes begged for more, but Haewon just winked and put the phone down.

Everyone watched Wonyoung and Gaeul go at it for a bit. Minji and Danielle routinely turned to look at each other. Each time, Minji put her head down. Luckily, no one else really caught them suddenly being awkward with each other.

Heejin and Yeji were watching everything going on around them. Haewon laid back down on the carpet and Lily continued petting her head.

Heejin whispered to Yeji. "I want to jump you so bad right now." Yeji waved her finger at her.

Yeji said, "If Gaeul is finished keeping Wonyoung from touching anyone using her tongue, we will continue."

Gaeul broke the kiss and glared at Wonyoung. "Was that necessary?"

Wonyoung said, "I don't know..."

Jisun said, "NECESSARY! KINKY-IVE! KINKY-IVE!"

Haewon said, "Lily and I have been waiting for that explosion for a few hours now. Thank you for verifying our suspicions!"

Wonyoung said, "We haven't verified anything... I would get up out of disgust and go back to Danielle OR ISA, but I can't..." She held up her arm, pulling Gaeul's restrained arm along with it.

Gaeul smiled. "I refuse to say if I enjoyed that or not, but I'm obviously enjoying my evil plan backfiring and yet still providing joy to myself."

Minji said, "What joy?"

"Annoying Wonyoung and making you and Danielle and Haewon and Lily suddenly awkward with each other." Minji just looked down, apparently Gaeul did see...

Lily said, "What's awkward? She's naked and I'm just petting her hair..."

Haewon protested, "It is awkward, don't think we do this every Saturday night or anything..."

Lily said, "Not EVERY Saturday night."

"Why aren't you helping?"

"I am, I'm petting your hair to calm you..."

Yeji said, "Is it safe to continue the game? Any more expected kissing, cursing, touching, or vibrating?"

Saerom said softly, "I would appreciate it if my partner stopped screaming 'kinky' so loudly..."

Jisun said softly, "Oh my... so sorry hon..."

Saerom smiled at Yeji and gave her 'thumbs up'.

Yeji said softly, "Here we go! Next player is... Lily!"

Lily said in English softly, "Oh! Alright, alright!" She grabbed the jar and pulled out a wish. "The person drawing this gets a true 'wish'. Pick one girl and do whatever you want with her."

There were a few low 'oooohhhhs'.

Lily thought for a bit. "It might sound a bit strange to all of you girls with your tongues down other people's throats and vibrating each other incessantly... but... I like the sweet thing that Danielle and Saerom did. And I want to try it with someone who hasn't gotten to do much yet and might like to be sweet for a while!"

Heejin pushed Yeji into the center of the carpet.

Lily said, "Kissing bandit, would you like to kiss me sweetly?"

Haewon said, "Boring... how long am I going to have to watch this?"

Gaeul immediately jumped on her, "HORNYWON JEALOUS SOMEONE ELSE GETS TO BE SWEET WITH HER LILYPAD!"