Unexpectedly Jisun Is Loud and Has a 'Potty Mouth'

Chapter 9: Unexpectedly, Jisun is Loud and Has a 'Potty Mouth'

The girls put away the heartrate monitor and went back to the carpet. Lily said, "Everyone make a big ring around the carpet for Lily games!"

They did their best to form a giant circle, mostly staying next to their partner and in the same order as they were for the 'Truth or Dare' card game.

Lily asked, "Is everyone ready for the rules?"

Minji said, "Oh dear... here we go..."

Danielle said, "You be nice... It will be fun..."

Lily smiled at Danielle, happy she would at least have her back for a few more minutes. "I'm going to ask a question! It will be something like: 'blank' is most likely to eat too many cookies – except the naughty version."

Heejin said, "Naughty version cookies? I'm intrigued..."

"Naurrrrr. Naughty version questions. I got them off of the internet because I don't really understand what most of this stuff is."

Haewon said, "Why didn't you just let me do it?"

Lily ignored Haewon. Yeji asked, "They aren't 'cards against Kpop'?"

"Naur, no Kpop theme, just cards with questions... naughty questions..."

Yeji said, "Got it! Continue!"

"Everyone is going to have a stack of photocards, one for each girl, including yourself – you can answer with yourself if you like. I have this black box with a slot in the top. After I ask the question, I pass the box around and everyone slides the photocard of the girl that is their answer in the box."

Yoon said, "Sounds easy enough?"

Lily said, "But I just started... Then the last girl that put her card in the box will count them and announce who the winner is. The winner gets one 'Kinky Jean' point!"

Yeji said, "So the winner will get to control 'Kinky Jeans' vibrators?"

"Yes! We will play twelve questions, the top two girls after twelve questions will be the two winners. But there's a twist!"

Minji sighed, but Danielle kept her from saying anything.

"If the winner of each question can correctly guess one girl that voted for her, she gets two points instead of one AND the girl that she calls out gets a sticker!"

Saerom said, "Oh, now there are strategies..."

Lily said, "But wait! There's more!" She grabbed a large jar wrapped in black paper. "I also have this 'fantasy jar'!"

Heejin said, "Okay, now I'm excited again. Does the fantasy jar have naughty cookies in it?"

"Yes! I mean, nauuurrrr, there are no naughty cookies, only naughty fantasies. I mean, if you are naughty."

Haewon said, "I think Lily has a new favorite word..."

Yeji said, "Explain the fantasy jar..."

Lily said, "The winner of each question ALSO gets to write a fantasy and put it in the fantasy jar. It will be some manner of task. Maybe, since I don't know about these things... I'll just say 'kiss the girl to your right' could be an example. THEN, after the twelve questions, each of us will pull a fantasy from the jar and do it. So maybe you want to win so you can write a lot of fantasies. Or maybe you don't want to win because if you write a lot of fantasies, you might pull one that YOU wrote that you won't want to do. So be careful with what you write, because it could come back to haunt you!"