Is Someone Coming for the 'Kissing Bandit's' Title?

Chapter 7: Is Someone Coming for the 'Kissing Bandit's' Title?

Danielle was just standing there in the middle of the carpet.

Isa said, "Breaktime?"

Lily said, "No break..."

Saerom said, "We don't need a break, let's get on with it. We are ready to win now!"

Gaeul said, "No break? And why is that girl using my lines?" Gaeul pointed to Saerom.

Minji said, "No need for a break between round 3 and 4... We are into the game and want to get on with it!"

Heejin said, "Yeji? Why are you being quiet? We just want a break."

Yeji said, "Lily, Saerom, and Minji... Things are a little different this time, you see how the task-handlers from last round aren't wearing much and who knows what will happen this round. I think this is a good time to take the last break, because I'm not really sure what is going to happen after 'Truth or Dare'.

Lily said, "Lily games!"

Isa said, "Yeji is worried we will turn into a mass of horny girl instead of Lily games."

"Naurrrr, the horror!"

Yeji said, "Let's do a break! If you need to go to the bathroom, I suggest doing it now, and we'll get drinks for everyone so we can settle in for round 4 and the tie-breaker and whatever we do after."

Danielle said, "Isn't a game that ends in a tie every time hopelessly broken?"

Yeji said, "Maybe Kpop girls don't play the game correctly..."

Everyone got up and stretched. Danielle just stood still.

Minji said to her partner, "You okay?"

"Naurrrr, I don't want to move, because whichever post-it falls off will be mad at me and accuse me of making it fall."

Minji patted Danielle on the head.

Yeji yelled, "Everyone come to the kitchen and get drinks!"

Minji asked Danielle, "Do you need a drink?"

"Nah, I'm good. Enjoy your break, like you enjoyed last break..."

Minji looked at Danielle who winked at her.

Heejin, Minji, Lily, Jisun and Saerom, and Gaeul joined Yeji in the kitchen.

Wonyoung asked Danielle, "No cuddling?"

"I don't want to lose your post-it..."

"Okay, I'm going to go to the bathroom then." Isa said to Wonyoung, "I'll go with you."

Haewon was about to head to the kitchen was well when she saw Isa heading out to the bathroom, she decided to follow instead.

Yoon spied Haewon heading out as well and skittered after.

Yoon was just behind Haewon, she said, "Hey!"

A startled Haewon jumped and then turned to look at her.

Yoon grabbed Haewon's wrist and pulled her down the hallway in the other direction from the bathroom.

"What is this?" asked Haewon.

Yoon said, "I'm collecting you, if that is okay with you..."

Haewon said, "Wait. I don't have to convince you to want to? You aren't scared of Hornywon?"

Yoon said, "Bring her..." Yoon bent over a bit and kissed Haewon, quickly sticking her tongue deep into Haewon's mouth. Her hands felt all over Haewon's cotton undies. Haewon tried to do the same, but cursed because Yoon was still wearing those stupid pants. She grabbed Yoon's chest instead.