275.) Good Start

I honestly suck at romance, can't really make any pick up lines. But if I was to try and make up one, you'd burn brighter than the sun shines. I'd take you out to dinner, we'd talk about our lives. Wondering what it would be like if we went on late night drives. Not that I know how, just a dream in my head. You're the one I dream about when I'm fast asleep in bed. I even daydream about you, think about holding your hand. I hope for the best but Murphy's Law keeps ruining my plans. But nonetheless I dream about a fun night out watching the sunset. A night filled with so many memories and none of the regrets. I wish to wake up to you, limbs intertwined. Staring at you wondering how you could possibly be mine. I dream about days together, just cooking in the kitchen. Knowing that I'll always be there to listen. I think about the days when everything goes wrong. I want to be there, develop a relationship that's life long. But I know we have to build that, my head stays in the clouds. I want to watch you achieve your dreams knowing I'll always be proud. I want a relationship that's simple. When I look into your eyes I swear I can see them twinkle. I know it's a lot to take in, but this is what's on my heart. I don't know what the future holds but this seems like a good start.