277.) Infamous Fables

Our first date, she agreed to it, stop doubting yourself. Those are the feelings you're supposed to keep collecting dust on the shelf. I mean I was honest... I didn't want to lie. But those feelings don't just go away, the feeling of wanting to die. I'm pretty much at peace with it going into the grave. Sometimes I get tired of always having to be brave. I know I'm the safe person that people come to when they're stressed. My life is way crazier than you could have ever guessed. I deal with a lot of bull shit behind closed doors. There's really no reason to be around Smith Housing whores. I try my very damndest to stay out of the mix. While I witness people around trying to get a quick fix. Maybe you think that you know me, maybe one day you'll see. Or maybe I'm overthinking it, and I should let it go and let it be. I'm learning how to get to know how other people think. I mean you see the world differently through a needle and ink. I try my absolute damndest to be patient with people younger than me, not that you're a baby. It's just parts of life that I'm sure you didn't get to see. Murphy's law has struck, on more than one occasion. I had to take a crash course on how to have a conversation. So I'm being totally honest with you, my heart on the table. I hope you don't become a part of my plethora of infamous fables.