10

Emilia's eyes widened as Edward's words hung in the air. She felt a chill run down her spine, her heart racing with fear.

But instead of fear, a dark excitement coursed through her veins. She was drawn to Edward's darkness, like a moth to flame.

"Yes," she whispered, her voice barely audible.

Edward's eyes blazed with triumph. He pulled her closer, his lips crashing down on hers.

As they kissed, Emilia felt her world spinning out of control. She was consumed by Edward's darkness, lost in the abyss.

But as they broke apart for air, Emilia saw something that made her blood run cold.

Edward's eyes had changed. They were no longer human.

His pupils had elongated, his irises turned a glowing gold. His skin was deathly pale, his features twisted into a grotesque grin.

Emilia tried to scream, but her voice was silenced by Edward's hand.

"You're mine now," he growled, his voice no longer human.

As Emilia's world went dark, she realized the horrifying truth:

Edward was never human. He was a monster, a creature from the shadows.

And Emilia was his prey.

Epilogue:

The police found Emilia's car abandoned on the outskirts of town, the engine still running.

But Emilia was never seen again.

Some say she's still trapped in Edward's world, forever bound to the monster who consumed her.

Others say she became one of them, a creature of the night.

But one thing's certain:

Emilia's fate was sealed the moment she surrendered to the darkness.

THE END.