Café

*Elizabeth POV*
Nialls hand was still on my thigh and it was inching closer to my no no zone. As I looked over the menu he kept creeping his hand up more I finally slapped his hand away and glared at him. I finally decided to order a stack of pancakes and a Dr. Pepper.
"What are you ordering sweetheart" Niall asked.
"I told you my names not sweetheart and if you want to know I'm getting pancakes" I said.
"Ok" Niall said smirking while putting his arm around my waist pulling me closer. I still don't get why no one is questioning him for doing this.
I try to get his arm off me but it's no use he won't budge.
"What can I get for you guys" the waitress asked. Everyone ordered than looked at me and Niall eyes wide.
"Umm I'll have some" I was cut off by Niall ordering for me.
"She'll have the pancake stack with extra bacon on the side and I'll have the same" Niall said while I just looked at him glaring.
"Ok coming right up" she said walking away.
"What the hell!" I silently screamed at Niall while everyone was still looking at us.
"What babe I was ordering for you, trying to be a gentleman for my lady" he said smirking.
"First off, I'm not your lady and second, I am capable of ordering myself." I said turning back to everyone else who are still looking at us.
"Do you guys know each other?" Louis asked.
"What no we do not Niall is just being very annoying." I said looking at Niall who was glaring at me.

I wonder why he's glaring at me like that.

A/N

Sorry for not updating even though most of you might not care. I've just had writers block and couldn't think of anything to write about.