fifty

Small sweet filler

In heaven, Lily smiled as she watched her daughter cuddle up to George. She was happy her daughter wasn't hard headed as she was. "How is she?" James asked as he got beside her to see his daughter with George. "She looks happy."

"Yeah, she took after you." Lily tells him. "Her smarts after me, but she has the courage to let the man in her life."

"Does she know about me?" They looked at Harry and smiled.

"She does." Lily sighed. "James, I wished to be with her and help her so much, but we can't."

James put his arms around his wife and kissed her head. "Lily, we died protecting her. We did all we could and it's up to Heather to end Voldemort once and for all." He tells her as he pulled Harry close. "She will get justice for us and learn the truth about what really happened and why Sirius is being blamed."

"Dad, will George help her?"

Lily knew the answer. "Yes. He will be right there every step of the way for Heather. She has us up here, but down where she's at, she's got a new family that loves her and is right there by her side." She tells him.

Harry looked at his big sister as James and Lily smiled at them. Their little girl was growing up to be a powerful witch and knew when she finds a way to meet them, they will be ready.