twenty eight

Heather sat across from Malfoy. "You never know that the Weasley's are pure bloods with the way they behave." Malfoy tells them. "They're an embarrassment to the wizarding world. All of them."

Heather glared as Ron balled his hand into a fist. "What's wrong with you Crabbe?" Malfoy asked.

The Potter nudged him causing Ron to act like Crabbe. "Stomachache."

"You know, I'm surprised that the Daily Prophet hasn't done a report on all these attacks. I suppose Dumbledore is trying to hush it all up." Malfoy tells them. "Father always said that Dumbledore was the worst thing that ever happened to this place."

Heather glared as he had an outburst. "You're wrong!" Just the look on Malfoy's face had her realizing that she messed up.

"What?" Malfoy asks as he stands up. "You think there's someone here who's worse than Dumbledore?" Ron shook his head. "Well, do you?"

Heather was going to hate herself. "Heather Potter?"

"Good one, Goyle. You're absolutely right." Malfoy says. "Saint Potter." He sneered. "People actually think she is the Heir of Slytherin."

Heather looked at Ron. "Then you must have some idea of who's behind it all."

"You know I don't, Goyle. I told you yesterday." Malfoy says. "How many time do I have to tell you?" Malfoy start to shake a present. "Is this yours?"

Heather shook her head as Malfoy pocketed the gift. "But my father did say this: It's been 50 years since the Chamber was opened. He wouldn't tell me who opened it only that they were expelled." Malfoy tells them. "The last time the Chamber of Secrets was opened, a Mudblood died...so it's only a matter of time before one of them is killed this time." Heather didn't like where this was going. "As for me, I hope it's Granger."

Ron stood up causing Heather to grab him. "What's the matter with you two?" Malfoy asked. "You're acting very...odd."

"It's his stomachache." Heather tells him. "Calm down."

Ron saw the scar and started to whisper. "Scar."

Heather touched her forehead just to notice Ron. "Hair."

The two started leaving as they heard Malfoy. "Hey. Where are you going?" He asked them, but neither of them responded.
~~~
Running back to the girls bathroom, Heather was in relief. "That was close." Ron says.

"Hermione, come out. We've got loads to tell you." Heather said.

"Go away." She tells them.

Heather and Ron shared a look. "Wait till you see. It's awful." Myrtle tells them.

"Hermione?" Heather said as she opened the door. "Are you okay?"

"Do you remember me telling you that the polyjuice potion was only for human transformation?" Hermione says as Heather was shocked by the way Hermione looked. "It was cat hair that I plucked off Millicent Bullstrode's robes." She turned around showing her face. "Look at my face."

"Look at your tail." Ron says smiling.

Heather looked at Ron with disappointment.
~~~
"Have you spoken to Hermione?" Ron asked.

"She should be out of the hospital in a few days when she stops coughing up fur balls." Heather informs him.

They came to a stop seeing water. "What's this?"

The two ran and seen that the hallway was full of water. They ran into the bathroom after Ron believes Moaning Myrtle flooded the bathroom. Heather heard her crying and looked at the window. "Came to throw something else at me?"

"Why would I throw something at you?" Heather asked.

"Don't ask me." She says as she starts to move towards them. "Here I am minding my own business and someone thinks it's funny to throw a book at me."

"But it can't hurt if someone throws something at you. I mean, it'll just go right through you." Ron says.

"Idiot."

Myrtle appeared in front of them. "Oh, sure! Let's al throw books at Myrtle because she can't feel it. Ten points if you get it through her stomach!" She said as she punches Ron. "Fifty points if it goes through her head!" She tried to punch him in the head.

"Who threw it at you anyway?" Heather asked.

"I don't know. I didn't see them. I was just sitting in the U-bend, thinking about death, and it fell through the top of my head. Mm-hmm."

She left crying, but Heather saw the book. She walked over it and looked at it. Looking back at Ron, Heather knew what she needs to do. Figure out who owns this book and why would they throw it away up here.