Prologue + answers to questions

Light and Darkness. Without Light there is no Darkness, and without Light there is no Darkness.
-An unnamed philosopher

The story begins with the main character named Y/N who returns to his hometown after many years. It seemed that when he arrived in his hometown, he felt as if he had come to his native home, because because of one incident, his parents had to move from the cursed city when Y/N was little. Y/N enjoyed not only the view of the town, but also listened to music in the car, and enjoyed the autumn weather, nevertheless, he wanted to walk through the city park when he reached the town and soon noticed a road sign with the inscription..

"Welcome to the Hurricanes."

Y/N:Well, then... I'm at home. * smiling * after all these years...

With these words, Y/N started driving into Hurricanes and looked around. Unfortunately, the city looks very dull and almost empty. From this view, Y/N became sad and did not know how to return the view of the town, but this thought faded into the background as soon as he noticed the city park. Y/N got out of the car and went for a walk in the park, adjusting the scarf around his neck along the way. When Y/N was walking, he noticed the falling autumn leaves and felt a cold breeze, from which Y/N even smiled a little, but soon he was attracted by the attention of a man sitting on a bench. He was dressed all in black, with a black hat and glasses on his head. The man on the bench was reading a newspaper, but Y/N didn't stop to find out who it was....

Y/N: Mr. August?...

Mr. August:* Hearing the voice turned to Y/N * Y/N? It's you? How you've grown up, you little prankster. * Smiling*

Y/N:*Shook hands with Mr. August * Yeah, I'm an adult now. And how do I see that everything is bad in Hurricanes?

Mr. August: . . . . Y/N. . . . you see, after one unpleasant incident, some people decided to leave the city because it is very dangerous here.

Y/N: What happened? 😐

Mr. August:* I was slightly surprised* And you didn't know what happened here... * I remembered something* Oh, yes... Your parents asked you not to injure them, I'm sorry, man, but it's better for you not to know, for your own good and your psyche.

Y/N: Okay... * awkwardly scratches the back of his head* I understand it may be difficult to find a job here...

Mr. August:Hold on... Are you looking for a job?

Y/N:Yeah, I'm just an adult and I wanted to work in my hometown, although my parents didn't want to let me go, but I assured them that everything would be fine with me.

M

r. August:*He smiled* I'm glad you think so.. because I just need an employee.. an employee for the protection of some important object.

Y/N:Object security? Mr. August, are you sure this is a good idea, it's just that I'm not sure I can guard anything...

Mr. August:Of course I'm sure of it, Y/N. You are very suitable for all categories; Slim, Hardy, Strong and Smart. These are the necessary qualities for the job, so you can do it. Besides, I don't think you have enough money for a house.

Y/N:*Smiling awkwardly * Yeah, I was actually planning to sleep in a one-star motel. 😅

Mr. August:*I also laughed * In that case, I found a guard. * Got up from the bench and looked at Y/N* Y/N from this day on, you become a security guard for the Museum Club

Y/N:Wait a minute... A museum club? And what kind of object is this?

Mr. August:You'll find out everything when you get to your destination in the evening. * started handing over the pass * Welcome to work and back to Hurricanes, Y/N.

 * started handing over the pass * Welcome to work and back to Hurricanes, Y/N

Y/N:*Takes a pass * Thank you very much, Mr. August.

Mr. August:You're welcome Y/N. Just come on time, okay? Your uniform will be in the office as soon as you enter the office.

Y/N:Okie doke. * he was smiling and ready to work*

Mr. August:Great...Oh, I almost forgot, here's my number. *Passed the phone number*
Good luck to you.
*Leaves and held the newspaper*

Y/N: Oh yes! I've finally found the perfect job! My parents will be so happy!

With these words, Y/N went to his car and getting into the car looked at the departing Mr. August, and began to drive around the city and study Hurricanes while there was time, and only August's sad look suggested that everything would not be easy.

Mr. August:Oh Y/N....you have no idea what you signed up for..... I hope you know what to do.

After looking at the Y/N car goodbye, August began to leave the park and put the newspaper inside his black jacket, from which for some reason a purple light shone....

_____________________________

Hi guys, this is the end of the prologue, some may have questions, but I will answer some....

1. This is the second attempt to write such a story, because this previous one went too far beyond the fandom. After all, this is FNAF.

2.I didn't write for a long time, because I didn't know exactly what to add to the story. Well, you know, when you come up with something, you don't know what's going to happen next. Plus, sometimes I don't have time to post a sequel.

3.Some people may have a question about the name of the city, but I immediately answer Hurricane and Hurricanes are not the same city.

4. At first, I wanted to make Mr. Augustus as an old, kind, and wise neighbor of Y/N, in this version the same thing will happen, but in the future there will be a "Catch" with him

I hope I was able to answer some questions.... And sorry for the short chapter. 😅