Chapter 2-Night 1

???:Hello?... Hello, hello? Uh, hello and welcome to work at the Warehouse Club security.

Y/N: . . . . . . . Well.... I'm fucked. 😑

NIGHT 1
12AM

(1 Pov Y/N)

Well, then... I'm fucked. But what can I do? I signed such a job for myself, although I certainly didn't sign the damn documents... Okay.... just calm down Y/N. You need to calm down, think about something well, but not think about those animatronic girls on stage, and listen to the conversation from the phone.

??? :And so, before I tell you the information, let me thank you, Y/N, for agreeing to work in the Warehouse Museum. As you've already noticed, this place doesn't look like a bunker, but like a club for teenagers... That's the way it is, it's simple.... something happened, and that's why this place was closed, and Mr. August bought the club first in order to revive the teen club, but then decided to postpone the opening another time.

Hmm... well, the background, although it explains why everything is teenage here. But then where did these robo-girls come from? The phone guy started answering this question.

The phone guy:And if you have any questions, "Where do these beautiful animatronics girls come from? " then some of them Mr. August managed to buy them back with difficulty for a future project.... however, I myself do not see why a teenage institution needs a girl.... nevertheless, I want to warn you that at night, for some reason, they do not "sleep" and they wander around the Museum-Club.

Wait what?! ARE THEY WANDERING AROUND THIS PLACE AT NIGHT?!

The phone guy:If you're panicking right now, then stay calm. It is unlikely that you will be able to get out of the pizzeria before 6 AM, because the doors were closed for safety, plus so that the animatronics could not get out, and do not try to call someone, because the phone is broken, and you can only hear, but not speak into the phone.So if you want to survive this night and not be... ahem... crushed, then follow my instructions. As far as I know, these girls want to play some kind of "game" so that on the first night, Frederica, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Mangle and Puppet will come to life. Frederica and Chica will go down the right corridor, and Bonnie and Foxy will go down the left. Pay attention that you need to keep an eye on the red fox, because she is so fast and cunning, so watch out and beware of Foxy! The mangle will climb through the ventilation and possibly get out through the front upper ventilation in your office, so do not forget to close the shutters in the ventilation. And finally Puppet, but it's very simple, just follow her and start the music on the main stage. I hope you understand?

* I was nervous and holding a flashlight * I-I-heard and g-g-ready for battle...

The phone guy:Oh, and one more thing! The more you use doors, lights, and cameras, the faster you use up energy. Of course, you can use a backup generator... but it makes a lot of noise and can wake up animatronics who are sensitive to sounds. Oh, I almost forgot! I'm stupid! Watch out for Anime Frederica, Anime Bonnie, and Anime Chica! By the way, will you say hi to Chika, because I miss her so much?

* Y/N just kept silent and looked at the phone with a slightly worried expression * 😑💢

The phone guy:Oh right, I'm sorry, I forgot that you can't answer. 😅
Let's assume that you understand. Well, good luck to you, buddy. * Disconnected the phone*

* sighed slightly* Okay Y/N, you heard perfectly well and understood what to do. However, I still had to figure out how everything worked here. To begin with, I picked up a tablet and began to view the cameras and began to study the designation of the rooms in which the cameras were installed.