Chapter 1: Arrival of the Letter

February 13, 1992

Two years after Pandora Lovegood's death

Hadrian woke up with a start, the sound of an owl screeching in the distance. He quickly got ready for the day and rushed to the kitchen. "Hadrian, you're just in time. The letters have arrived, we will be going to Diagon Alley when you're ready." Xenophilius called him, gesturing to a letter on the table.

"Where's Luna?" He asked, picking up the letter addressed to him. Sitting down, he quickly finished eating and opened his letter.

"Outside." Came Xenophilius's reply.

"Okay, I'll go check on her," Hadrian stood up and pocketed his letter for reading later, he paused just halfway through the door, "Your head is full of Wrackspurts, you should clear it before it clogs your brain." He informed and left. Xenophilius's chuckle followed soon after.

He opened the front door and looked around, spotting Luna in this distance. Hadrian approached her, watching as she sat unmoving, seemingly in her own mind. He joined her, recognizing this behavior of hers.

it only happens when she gained a vision, something he knows not to interrupt. Perhaps he also acts like that when a vision appears for him, but he'd never know. The reason why a vision shouldn't be interrupted was simple; because it could harm the person who has the vision. Harry has experienced such harm before and he knew it was not pretty at all.

Blood would usually come from the ears, nose, and mouth. It is painful, as the source of blood was actually from the brain. It was unfortunate that seers couldn't run away from visions unless they wanted to damage their brain. The only exception to the attack is if the person wasn't a natural born seer.

You see, there are two types of ways to become a seer. One is to be a natural born seer. Natural born seers have harder control of their powers and they are more prone to the effects of having such ability to see the future.

The second is by ritual. The ritual is very dark and painful, and it's called Tertia Oculus, which mean 'Third Eye'. No one actually knows about it, only seers and necromancers do. It was created from a necromancer who wanted to open his third eye to the world and see more. The reason for why it is considered a dark ritual is because people aren't supposed to actually open their third eye, and by performing 'Tertia Oculus', you pry it open with magic that is only available to necromancers.

This also means that seers weren't meant to be seers in the first place, as they were born with their third eyes open even when it wasn't suppose to, they successfully defied the laws of fate.

And how does Hadrian know about all of this? Simple, from books that can only be opened by seers. Xenophilius had given the twins the books that Pandora owned to help them learn more about seers as he didn't know much about them either. The books were very helpful, and he had went through all of them at least a few times in boredom.

"Harry?" Luna's voice broke him out of his thoughts.

"Oh- Luna, I was in my thoughts, sorry. Do you want to talk about the vision?" Hadrian smiled at her.

"It's okay, I was calling you for a few minutes—" Hadrian winced at the time he took to respond, "—and no thanks, I think this one is special." Luna answered.

"Alright, I originally came out here to call you but it seems I did the opposite instead." He joked, "I'm ready so let's go to Diagon Alley now. Dad has a lot of Wrackspurts gathering in his head so I hope he's gotten rid of them by now."

"Okay," Luna agreed, "I told him the same thing right before leaving, he's probably worried about us."

Hadrian hummed, "But we told him our visions of being safe and lied about not being bullied?"