....

Why are you sleeping down here James said waking me up. I came down stairs just to be alone, Needed to clear my mind I said. I didn't want to tell him I read the message and that he cheating I'm just going to save it after the doctors appointment. How are you feeling, are you hungry James said kissing me on my forehead. I'm good and yea I want some ihops I said walking up stairs to get ready.

I jump in the shower for about 30 mins got out and put on my Dress and some Sandals I bought from Michael Kors with the purse. I put my hair in a messy bun brushed my teeth and put on some make up. I put my Sunglasses on and walked down stairs. James was already ready but he was in his phone. I didn't even say anything I just told him I was ready and walked out the door.
We got into his Rental, the Benz. We finally got to the Dr.Remiz Office.

We sat down after I signed in for about 30 mins, it wasnt that pack but it was so many pretty girls with the big belly's. Shaniqua the nurse said. We got up and came in this room where they had pictures of babies, steps about pregnancy and a map of diseases. I looked at them and looked at James.

Why are you looking at me like that Jame's said. Oh nothing I said. Knock knock . cone in . Hey Shaniqua, my name is Dr.Remiz and indeed your pregnant. Lay back and I will show your ultrasound. They put some clear cold stuff . week your 3 months . what do y'all want the baby to be ?

A girl I said , a boy he said

Well you guys Its a boy