Ashley.

Oh shit he really came in 10mins. yea I know ion really have nothing to talk about, but i like to be around him . His scent and his sexy body. Yea I was cool with Nunu but I stop fucking with her cause I wanted John. (ring ring) I'm outside .. alright ima answer the door now. I ran down stairs I have on my high waist shorts and a half shirt my shape look so sexy I know he wouldn't look away. I open the door and let him in and the first thing he said was damn. yup got him were I want him . damn baby I didn't know you was that baby he said giving me hug. yea you never noticed I said pulling him to my room. he touched my ass when I walked in front of him to guide him in my room. we sat down and just started talk then I said I'ma change into my boxers and tank top but once I took of my pants and he seen my print in my boy short he got on rocked hard and I walked over, he touched my cakes then I stood him up took off his pants and went to dropping that dom then he pulled me up after 20 mins and started hitting me from the back . his dick was the bomb.. we went 3 rounds for 4 hours. man it was crazy and he didn't use a condom, yup wanted to trap him. damn girl yo shit A1 . We went in the shower then his phone rang and he left. so I went to sleep.