ITS MY BIRTHDAY.

Wake up its your birthday girl my best friends Juju and Leelee  said on the phone. Leave it too them they will call me early in the morning. Thank you yall but im going back to sleep its 4 in the morning i said hanging up. turn over to see my baby next to me. thats a great feeling laying next to someone without having sex. But shit i might give it up tonight cause its my birthday i said laughing in my head, i went to lay back down but i couldnt fall back to sleep so i just end up watching tv till my eyes closed. which it did 10 mins later. but i wasnt sleep that long cause i got woking up by james. He told get ready and i have 30 mins to be down stairs i laughed then went and got ready, I took a shower and put on my Holister Shirt And Skinny Jeans, My Pearl Jewerly and my favorite purfume. i put my hair in a nice bun and put on my lipgloss. I was that baby. I went downstairs and Ty saw me said happy birthday gave me my gift and then James and I left, His Audi 2 door was everything. We went to dennys then he took me shopping. He spent so much money on me but im not surprised cause he always doing it even when i say no. Thats my baby thou. He then took me home and we got ready for the dinner party . I wore a custom made dress . Met up with juju , leelee and james and went to fatz . It was the best restaurant in town . After that i change into my jordan outfit . James and i was matching . We went to a house party and it got mad real . Then we drop everyone of and back to james house he told mee close my eyes . So i did . When i open them i was inside my new bmw truck . I was living . James got me exactly what i wanted . We went inside , took a shower , did the nasty inside the shower and then went to sleep . From there i knew i had a good man and a good life .