Only 16 .

James starting to act different. I wonder why .

Whats up babygirl james said hugging and kissing me . I just pushed him away and stood there w. A mug so mean that you will think i done stab the bitch . Whats wrong baby he said . Im pregnant thats what . I took a test and it came back im pregnant . I feel sick to my stomach and you was even answering yo phone or even called me to see if i needed you , i called you so many times i said. Im sorry baby i was busy and i was sleep baby he said trying to come close to me , baby you pregnant like G . Im happy right now he said . Yea i bet you is i said rolling my eyes and feeling tears falling . Baby its ok you know ima be here , i hope its a boy . Baby i love you , i want you to know that . I want to be by yo side thru it all . We gotta make a doctor appoint.... doctor appointment for what Ty said coming in my room . Im pregnant i said still crying .

Whatt, girl you just turned 16 , wtf you going to do with a baby he said . Well we going to take care the baby james said . James you fucking better or ima kill you myself he said then slammed my door when he left . Doctors appointment tomorrow at 3 i said then act like i went to sleep . He came and laid next to me . He fell asleep but i woke up cause his phone kept ringing . I went to go put it on vibrate but then i saw it was Ashley . I read the text and she was asking when he coming to put that daddy dick back on her . I just put it down and went into the living room , turned on the tv and just ate cereal til i drifted back to sleep thinking how this hoe fuck with everybody i fuck w. I started crying and then i was sleep .