Part Twenty-five: Heartbreaking! Where's Kanae!

◇ On the evening of Friday, August 5, the friends had agreed not to go to training or the library because they had agreed to go to the annual party for anime and manga fans, which was at three in the evening, but Kaminari would be absent from the party because his weekend is only Wednesday.

◇ On the morning of the next day, "Saturday, August 6," exactly at twelve-thirty in the afternoon, Kanae had eaten breakfast, brushed her teeth, and put on the clothes that she had prepared especially for the party. She was waiting for this party with all enthusiasm and saving money for it. The friends had agreed to meet in front of her house, and when one of her friends called her, she was informed that the results had appeared (her friend had obtained 93% and was being tested in Hall A). Kanae was very happy for her friend and wished her success, as her friend did and wished. She has a high rate

Kanae: Great! Kaminari, Yoko-sensei, and all my online teachers have checked my answers for every test, but I'm sure I'm failing physics. I hope nothing unexpected happens. *She opened the website and entered her data*

◇Kanae found that the site was not responding because many people in the empire were now on this website to find out their results as well, and then an idea flashed in her head, and she sent her seat number to many of her friends and acquaintances to try with her to obtain her rate, and in that time Sumi called her by phone, screaming and crying,...

Sumi: Kanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaae Help!!!

Kanae: *She thought Sumi was in danger* What's wrong, Sumi! Oh, my God! Why are you screaming as if you are on the verge of death?!

Sumi: *She screams and cries so loudly and intensely that her words can barely be understood* I got...62%, in addition to... My grades are very weak in languages ​​and most other subjects!

Kanae: *she put her hand on her head and her pulse rate increased from the horror of that shock. She also prevented herself from crying so as not to make Sumi's psychological state worse and she screamed, saying* How much?! 62?!!!!!! How could this be possible?! We both reviewed the answers with Kaminari! Our answers are almost identical in all subjects!!!! We've been told by everyone that our Total will not be less than ninety percent!!!!!!!

Sumi: *screaming* It must be that vile bastard Orochimaru!!! There is no other explanation

Kanae: Oh my God!!! Calm down!! Sumi!!! You will hurt yourself

Somi: *trying to calm down* H....well......you're......right,... this is not the end of the world, at least there are no more tests at the academy

◇The call between Sumi and Kanae ended, and Kanae's heart was breaking with sadness for her friend, but there was no time for fear. Kanae was forced to ignore all the messages and calls to search for her result, and she continued searching for it until it became one o'clock in the evening.

◇ At 1 p.m., the physics teacher that Kanae was following online succeeded in getting her. He was an online friend of Kanae and texted her:

⚜️ Conversation ⚜️

Kanae's friend: Kanae! Kanae!

Kanae: What?!

Kanae's friend: The site has responded and I have received your results

Kanae: *And every cell in her body is shaking from fear and tension* Send it to me quickly!!!!

Kanae's friend: *sends her a screenshot of her results, grades, and percentage* Congratulations! You got 60.00% in addition to failing physics!!!!!

Kanae: *The news struck her like a thunderbolt. She felt as if her body was tied for a period of seconds. She was unable to move, speak, or give a reaction to the news. Then she returned again to the picture to verify the accuracy of the data that her friend had entered, and she did that several times, but the data, It was correct, so the result is also real!!!!