Flirting in Riddles! Heizou x Reader

You were struggling with one of your quests, riddle solving for some odd reason. You had tried everything that came to mind, but to no avail it never worked. You left to try and find someone to help, you then met a guy named heizou. He claimed to be a detective and a 'very good one at that'.
"What's the problem? Love" He asked you.
"It's a stupid riddle, I need helping 😭" you said sarcastically but still meant it.
"-insert slay riddle here-. I've tried everything!" You exclaimed, puzzled and crushed.
"Don't worry lovely, we can do it. My intuition tells me that it's just a simple matter, I think it's, -insert slay answer-" he replied.
"Oh! I'm so glad you knew it" you said as you grabbed onto his arm and shook him gently.
"Calm down there love, you look too cute to even be so stressed you know?" He said smirking at you.
"Are you flirting me heizou?!" You respond.
"I can do it some more if you'd like sweetheart." He said while interlocking arms with you.
"Soo, pretty girl~ what are you doing after this?" He asked you smirking.
"Ohh, nothing.. why?" You asked him.
"Just wondering if maybe I could see that pretty face again or hear that gorgeous voice again?" He said smiling deviously.
"Oh my gosh, Heizou!" You said while slapping his arm gently.
"Not my fault a guy wants to see a pretty woman like you~" he said grabbing your other arm, pulling you into a tight hug.
"You will see me after, right, sweetheart?" He asked looking down at you.
"Of course heizou" you said.
——————After the Quest———————
"You gonna go see your boyfriend now?" Paimon asking, clearly poking fun at you.
"He ain't my boyfriend, but yes! I will." You said.
"That's niceee, can we get something to eat first though? I'm sooo hungry!" Paimon said while giving you pleading eyes.
"Fine!" You said while dragging her on,
You enter a small cafe and ask what that Bigback wants.
Everything 😭
You bought her 4 things which costed basically everything you just got from the last quest, before you could get it out some had walked beside you and paid.
"I'll pay for this lovely girl~" he said looking down at you.
Your heart skipped a beat as you looked up and saw Heizou. Paimon didn't care as much as you, she gleefully took her 'loot' and left to a table.
"Come on sweetie, don't leave her unsupervised." He said, taking your hand and dragging you to the table with Paimon.
After a bit of conversation you two quickly got along and before you knew it,
You had a date tomorrow night!