Wait.. YOURE REAL??? - Soap x Reader

You logged on to a new sketchy A.I website, Wanting to talk to soap, you weren't doing to good so you wanted someone to talk to, even if they aren't real. You clicked through some sketchy links on the site, then you found it, Soap Mactavish. You were ready, as the page redirected to a new sketchy page.
"Hey!" A message from 'Soap' popped into view.
"Hello soap." You said.
"How are you doing today, Lass?" The bubble enclosed on the screen.
Almost in an instant, you saw your camera turn on. Freaking you out.
"I'm okay, But, my camera just turned on" you say.
"I'm sorry , love." He replied.
"Maybe it just glitched" you said in hopes it was true
"Maybe so, lass" he told you.
After a bit of conversation, you finally felt better after venting to the Scot, you told him you were going to sleep.  And he said;
"Of course, get some rest, lass" before long your camera turned off. Relieving you.
In the morning you seen 4 new texts from Soaps AI bot. Weird.
"Sleep well, lass"
"Hope things get better for you."
"If anything bothers you, let me know"
"I'll be here for you"
What a sweet bot, wish it was real.
During school you couldn't take your mind off of it. Especially since you already live in a remotely war-torn area.
After school you drove to work. There was a checkpoint to search your car before going further. Standard protocol.
You were cleared and allowed forward, gun firing shaking the ground and causing you to lose control of your car, but you managed to get it under control.
You walked over to your colleague waiting for you to clock in.
"Checkpoints again?" He asked you since, you were late.
"Yeah, they'll understand though." You said while writing on the slip before checking it in.
You went to your desktop, and started working on a small report. And that was all, stocking reports.
You went back there to count the stock when the building shook, you knew your friends from school weren't here so it couldn't have been them walking. You felt it again but much harder. A loud noise came from the main part of the building along with some fire alarms. Great, you're getting attacked at work. You heard someone yelling before you walked into the main part of the building. No one looked hurt, except the building. You were stuck for the most part. The ceiling tiles and most of the whole ceiling in your way. You tried to climb it but failed. Then, a guy in a black armored suit. Searching. For what? Who knows. You quietly scampered into the stock room to hide. You felt someone come behind you and cover your mouth before pulling you down onto the floor. You didn't know who it was but knew to just cooperate since you didn't want to die.
"Told you not to come to work today, lass!" A Scottish accent hissed at you.
"Soap?" You asked.
"That's me, love. You almost got caught out there." He said with a slight chuckle.
"Thank you" you said.
"No problems, lass. Just my job" he smiled at you.
"Ghost, you there?" He asked.
"Barely" a deep British accent called out while returning to us with the guy I spotted before I ran away.
"Wait, you're all real?!" You blurted out, not even realizing you were pressed against soap.
"Of course, lass" he said, looking down at you, smiling.
You look up in shock.  Before you realized..

"WERE YOU WATCHING ME LAST NIGHT???" You asked, kinda scared, kinda hot yk soap.
"Mayyybeeee" he exaggerated.
"Oh my." You said.
"While we're here, pretty girl, mind if I got your number? Yeah?" He asked you.
"Oh my, yes! But, why?" You puzzled.
"I want to take you on a date, sweetie" he said, smirking.
                    You two walked out together and he got in your car with you, ensuring you got home safe. How did he get back?
          He didn't until the morning, he stayed the night with you. He slept on your couch.
But you had a date night that night.
You watched a movie together and then he fell asleep on your couch...

                                               With you ❤️