Cant argue with me! Ghost x Reader.

You and Ghost primarily never got along, Roach wishes you would since he likes both of you, maybe you too much..
"You're doing it wrong, Rookie." Ghost spat at you. Making you want to lunge at him.
"You're taking up too much food and space, Lieutenant." You remarked calmly.
"I don't, but at least I don't have exotic deer ankles" he replied calmly.
"At least I don't look like a Brazilian Waterbug with shoes on" you commented back.
He stood there in shook as you finished whatever you were doing "wrong" .
"A what?" He asked while wheezing,
"Hehe" you replied before running off to find roach. Ghost follows behind slowly.
Roach looks up to see both of you coming towards him,
"Hey ghost, and you too Y/N," he smiles.
Ghost runs up behind you and grabs you up.
" no, you don't get to rant to him today." He said while throwing you over his shoulder
He knows you like to go to roach and say some pretty nasty things about him, things you would never say to his face unless you wanted an instant beating.
"Then who am I gonna rant to, ghostie?" You said that in a stupid voice, clearly catching ghosts attention.
"Quit that voice, Y/N. Also, roach loves you a bit too much for my liking, and, you will start ranting to me from now until he stops." He said sternly.
"Awww, are you guys fighting over me? I appreciate it but, no one will agree about what I say about you like him💁‍♀️" you said in a stupid voice again. Clearly being sarcastic.
"Cut it out, rookie." He said, clearly blushing.
Now ghost has really done it. Roach didn't like you being taken from him. He was gonna rip Simon Riley a new one.
"SIMON RILEY" roach yelled from across the hall.
Ghost quickly sat you down to look at the wavering man at the end of the hall, Gary Sanderson.
"What's up?" Ghost said very calmly.
"BRING HER BACKK"
"no."
"PLEASEEEE"
"Guess what?"
"YEAH??? WHAT???"
"no."
After this exchange it just kinda got more and more... creative.
"YOUR A DISAPPOINTMENT, SIMON RILEY!" Roach blurted across the hall, slightly joking.
"Yeah? How so?" Ghost asked.
"If your a disappointment, your a hot disappointment" I blurted out loud.
Roach and ghost quickly look at you in shock.
"I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME???" Roach said, offended.
"Of course she wants me! Who wouldn't?" He said, winking.
He then sat you on your feet and quickly kissed the corner of your mouth.
"I want you too, Y/N." He said.
He picked you up, and walked to the couch were you two cuddled for the rest of the night, watching (your pick, Hilda or The Reputation Stadium Tour)