Chapter 10

The next day

Author Pov

After all the functions and ceremony both the families are happy and having a good time. And most importantly, next week the wedding is going to be held. Both Sona and Aansh are excited and at the same time nervous too.

At the college

Sona was sitting at a beanch and scrolling through her phone. She sighed and kept her phone on the desk. Suddenly a pair of palm closed her eyes. She flinched at first but got to know whom the person is.

??: guess who l am??

Sona: a witch who didn't attend any of my wedding functions.

The person sat beside her. Sona turned her face to the other side.

Sona: I hate you. I will not talk to you ever.

Shalini: acha okay na sorry. Pleaseeee....

Sona: no you go wherever you want. WITHOUT EVEN TELLING ME!!!

Sona stated while gritting her teeth. Her voice was full of disappointed.

Shalini: acha listen to me once. Please.

Sona: what's there to say?? I mean how come you didn't attend your best friend's...WEDDING FUNCTIONS!!!

Shalini: please listen to me once.

Sona turned to face her. And crossed her arms near her chest. Give her permission to speak.

Shalini: the things is that.

Sona: COME TO THE POINT DIRECTLY!!

Sona said with a loud voice. Shalini gulped hard seeing her like this. And nodded.

Shalini: you know my parents are against my decision of being a doctor. So..

Sona: yes!! soo...

Shalini: you remember the day when l told you l am sick l won't be able to attend college??

Sona: hnn but..

Shalini: before that day my dad forced me to join the company.

Sona: what!!?

Shalini: yes and l ran away from house. That is why l didn't attend the college.

Sona kept her hand on her forehead and sighed. She said while hitting her hand a bit.

Sona: bitch!! Couldn't you atleast tell Mee!!

Shalini: okay okay calm down l am sorry na.

Sona: by the way where did you go??

Shalini: l went to..

Sona: you went to..

Shalini: l went..

Sona: you went where??

Sona shouted. She flinched seeing her outburst and said in a fast tone.

Shalini: l went to new york city..

Sona widened her eyes and kept her hands on her mouth. She again asked with an amazed face and a shuttering video.

Sona: y-ou wen-t w-here??

Shalini said in a low voice

Shalini: new york city.

Sona: are you fucking out of your mind??

Shalini: l didn't had any choice. If l would have been in india the he would have asked his men to find me.

Sona: you could have told me.