Never Ending Love - Part 4

Mrs

Mrs. Kim : Let him come in. 

(Jin - woo then followed Mrs. Kim until they reached Karishma's bedroom. He became worried as he saw a doctor and some nurses treating Karishma)

Jin - woo : Is she alright ? (He asked being worried)

Doctor : She is fine , she will wake up at anytime now. There is nothing to worry about but I suggest you to keep her away from all kind of stress, atleast for some days.

Mrs. Kim : Thank you doctor and nurse (She then escorted them while thanking them)

(Meanwhile Karishma slowly opened her eyes. She was struggling to get up as she was feeling strong headache. Her hands were placed on her head , struggling to get up. Jin - woo understood the situation and then he helped her in getting up. She then laid her head on the headboard of the bed. Jin - woo passed a glass of water to her as she was struggling to recall everything.)

Karishma :  Thank you.

Jin - woo : Are you okay ? (He asked being curious about her health)

Karishma : I am okay. Just this headache will eat me. But why are you in here ?

Jin - woo : I read the news article. (Her face immediately dropped. Sensing this Jin- woo played a music to soothe her. Just after hearing a beat of song she looked at him confused)

Karishma : How do you know that this is the song I prefer when I am tensed?

Jin - woo : It's my favourite too.

(They both made an eye contact with each other but had to break it as Mrs. Kim entered in)

Jin - woo : Mam I am sorry to bring this up right now but.......  I know who did this. It was Mr. Choi who placed those currency notes. I saw those notes in his hands.

Karishma : What ?! Are you in your senses? He has been working in our office from past 8 years and we do pay him well. Then why will he do that? (She replied as her voice raised)

Jin - woo : I don't know mam , but I saw - (He was cut off in between when Karishma showed him her hand indicating to stop)

Karishma : Stop having an eye on everyone. You better handle the hotel. (Jin - woo left after bowing to her while feeling disappointed)

Mrs. Kim : But who will do this mam ?

Karishma : I don't know. Call Mr. Choi to the office , I want to meet him.

Mrs. Kim : But mam doctor has suggested you to rest.

Karishma : Nothing is more important than this for me.