Never Ending Love - Part 3

Next day ~

Karishma : Good work Mr

Karishma : Good work Mr. Choi , I have checked every single paper , we will be leaving in 15 minutes. Go and get other documents also with it.

Mr. Choi : Okay mam. (He left)

(As soon as Mr. Choi entered in his cabin , Jin - woo's eyes fell on the bundle of currency notes in Mr. Choi's hands  ,

but he decided to ignore it and head towards Karishma's cabin)

*knock knock*

Karishma : Come in (She ordered with a fixed eye on her laptop)

Jin - woo : Mam I came up with an idea but I need your permission.

Karishma : Go ahead! (Karishma's POV : Why does my heart act weird around him?)

30 minutes later , at Mr. Shen's office ~

Assistant : Mam , Mr. Shen is waiting for you.

(Karishma nodded and headed towards his cabin with Mr. Choi. They both greeted Mr. Shen and had a seat)

Karishma : Sir here is the file. (She handed the file to Mr. Shen and found him surprised yet angry)

Mr. Shen : Ms. Aharya , what is this?(Mr. Shen showed the currency notes kept above the documents in the file. Karishma was shocked and didn't have any words to speak)

Karishma : Sir this is a misunderstanding, I don't know how this happened.

(Karishma tried to explain but all in vein, her license was now permanently cancelled. She was furious all the way back to the office. And then she got a call that poured petrol into the fire)

 And then she got a call that poured petrol into the fire)

Mr. Aharya : I GAVE YOU ONE SIMPLE WORK BUT YOU MESSED IT UP!!!!! You will return back here after three days and I'll announce that the heir will be Advik only and NOT YOU! It was my fault that I sent you there.

(Call ended without even giving a chance to Karishma to speak. Her heart shattered into million pieces as she has lost everything. Her dream was falling apart. She then headed to her mansion as she couldn't stand crying in front of her employees.)

At Aharya Niwas ~

Karishma : It was not m

Karishma : It was not m....my fault. I a.....am not responsible for i.....it. (She cried her lungs out and drived into a deep slumber without even realizing it )

Next day ~

(She got a message from her dad , commanding her to switch on the TV and watch the news. She then quickly turned on the national news channel)

Reporter : The eldest child of the Aharya Group of Companies has been caught giving bribe to Mr. Shen for her EV batteries licence. Is the Aharya Group of Companies so weak that they have taken this step? The shares of the Aharya Group of Companies are also getting down after this event. Is Karishma Aharya a failure?

(She felt as if someone has attacked her with a sharp knife that too on her heart. She was about to fall on her knees after reading the headline - Karishma Aharya - A failure ? She felt as if this was the end of her world , a world she dreamed to rule. Meanwhile , Jin - woo was also reading the article on his mobile phone and then he suddenly remembered something. Soon he dial Karishma's number but she was not picking it up as she was still in shock of what had happen in past 20 hours.)

Mrs. Kim : Mam I heard the news , I do trust you, we will have to find a way out of it.

(She said while going towards Karishma's direction. When she got no response , she decided to stand in front of Karishma but saw that her eyes were closed and head laid on the sofa indicating that she has fainted. Mrs. Kim then placed Karishma on her bed with the help of some maids and as she talked to the doctor, she then heard a familiar voice)

Jin - woo : Let me go in, I want to tell her something important. Please let me go. (Jin - woo was pleading one of the gaurds but then he saw Mrs. Kim coming outside to see what is happening)

Jin - woo : Mrs Kim , I know who did this.

Hi guys! I hope that you enjoyed this part and are excited for the next part. Looking forward for your feedback/comments/suggestions. Till then , have a great day and thank you for reading.