Never Ending Love - Part 1

At the Aharya mansion ~

Karishma : But dad I worked day and night for this project! How can you just pass it to him ?

Advik : Don't forget , although I am younger than you , I am the heir of the 'Aharya Group of Companies'.

Karishma : Just because you are a son , not because you are the rightful owner of it!

Mr. Aharya : Stop it! Both of you. The decision is final. And Karishma why do you want to get into business? We are finding a wealthy man for you so that you can handle your family and-

(Mr Aharya was cut off as his secretary entered and reminded him of his meeting. Karishma headed to her room with an annoyed face while a smirk crept on Advik face.)

Next day at Karishma's college -

Karishma : You know na Neelam how much I am interested in business but my father never hands me any project just because I am a GIRL! (She said while placing her bag harshly on her desk.)

Neelam : I know it very well but for now just dig your nose into books because it's our last year.

Karishma : Only a true friend like you can remind me of my worries. (They both passed a toothy grin to each other.)

After two weeks ~

(Karishma was getting ready for her farewell party. The red dress was fitting her perfectly. Every single curve of her body was highlighted perfectly. The nude makeup that was applied on her face made her look extraordinarily beautiful. She was about to leave but was stopped by her father.)

Mr. Aharya : Karishma. I thought about it , I'm going to hand you an upcoming international project. For that you will have to leave for Korea tonight itself and prove yourself worthy of it. Your secretary will let you know about the work to be done there.

(A smile took its place on Karishma's lips as she hugged her dad while thanking him. Her mood brighten up on the thought of being a successful business women.)

30 minutes later ~

(As she entered the party hall, all eyes were fixed on her. Of course who will not drool over such a pretty looking girl. As soon as she saw her friends, she walked toward them while lifting up her dress slightly to be able to walk properly despite wearing red coloured high heels.)

Melisa: Our rude girl is grabbing everybody's attention. ( She said in a teasing tone. That night Karishma was the happiest girl alive)

To be continued.

Hi guys , I hope you liked this part and are excited for the upcoming part. Looking forward for your feedbacks/suggestions/reactions/comments. Till then , have a good day! Bye!