00:02

Please vote for the support and comment for better ideas 

Why? why when there are so many men on earth I have to come across him. The most annoying person in the world can be him. It's now when I look at his face that I notice that he has a very... unreal beauty. his siren eyes, his plump lips, his sharp jaw. His hair deserves to be touched.

I never fell in love, not even a little crush while the girls in my school had only that in mind. Boys. There were boys who asked me out but I always said no. Maybe because I had my head more on my mother who worked to feed us. And now when I see Jimin's beauty I understand why he is a wanted man. Who wouldn't want a husband or a girlfriend like him? He has everything a woman could want: money, good looks, a stable job. I'm sure he's already in a relationship.

I have to continue doing my job otherwise I will change my mind.

.

.

.

.

''Fucking password!!'' I yell throwing away the little notebook that was on my desk. 

I've been on this job for 5 days, I can't figure it out, I don't know what the password is, it's the first time that hacking has taken so long. I tried everything on: Jimin's birth date, his father, his mother, his grandmother, his grandfather, his brother, even the birth dates of his best friends. I even tried the information from his ex. Nothing he put something that I can't find.I try to think like a rich person. What could a rich person have put in a secure folder?

Wait, I haven't tried the date of the creation of the company.

1967

Wrong password, please try again.

Jimin's ass

That's it I'm giving up. 

I get up from my chair annoyed, and go to the small table to take a cigarette from the pack. I get ready to leave this dark and hot room due to my presence here for a long time. I open the door but the robotic voice of my computer suddenly stops all movement.

successfully connected

...

With wide eyes I turn and look at the screen that was trying to connect to the files. I run to my chair and throw the cigarette that was in my mouth. What? wait, was that the password? Bitch for 5 days I haven't slept and the password was Jimin's ass?! JIMIN'S FUCKING ASS?!!!

I smile with happiness, happy to have succeeded in a complicated task. But a part of me wondered why a textile company had such a secure file. I have already hacked computers or gangster phones but it had not even taken me a day.

Have I finally finished my work? Ok all I have to do is copy all the documents and send them to the old man. I start downloading them and start reading the titles of the documents.

GUN TRAFFICS

huh?

DRUGS TRAFFIC

Wasn't he in the textile industry?

I don't understand anything. I look at the files that were there and I see that there was so much important information that even the government didn't have. Criminals, the biggest drug investors, art investors, Italian Mafia, Russian Mafia. If the FBI found this stuff they would be so happy. I see a file on the Chaebols of the country. Should I go in? I know it's not my business to get involved in this but I'm very curious.