00:06

'' I could finish in about 2 hours if you leave me alone'' I tell the boys who were behind me like fascinated children  by the sight of several screens. '' Noona what is this number? '' Jungkook tells me pointing at the screen with the numbers of digits. '' Listen I'm not going to give you a hacking lesson so let me take the money. '' I tell them and they nod still looking at the screen. I close my eyes not wanting to be upset. I take my bag and take my headphones not wanting to hear anything. The music resonates in my ears leaving room for a calm silence that I like. I start my work wanting to finish it as quickly as possible. '' Taehyung don't touch that button '' I tell Taehyung who wanted to play with the second keyboard. He apologizes and moves away from the office. I first hack the bank where the money is because Jimin tells me which account the transfer is in. I try to close all the accounts so no one notices a change in the accounts. I connect to his bank account and see all the money there is. For me it is a shocking amount but not for the guys behind who are not even surprised.

 Bunch of rich kids.

.

.

.

''Jimin give me the bank account'' I tell him and he gets up from the chair after 1 hour of waiting. ''2****4***6**10'' He tells me and I write down all the numbers he tells me on the computer. I take the hacked money and transfer it to Jimin's account. ''See if you received everything'' I tell him and he takes out his phone to see the notification received. ''Yes I have everything'' He says and smiles at me I take off my headphones and look at all the guys happy to have completed the mission. I massage my shoulders and neck tired from sitting on a chair. "You'll have the money in your account tonight." He tells me and I nod. 

I remember Mrs. Oh and take out my phone to call her. After 10 seconds of waiting she finally answers "Hello?" I hear her voice tired and I become sad feeling her sadness too. "I'm Lee Aera I got your number from Mr. Park, I finished taking the money you can do the rest." I tell him the boys watching me speak in a sweet voice to the woman who was on the other side of the phone. "Thanks I'll fix the problem by tonight." She tells me and I humm don't know what to say anymore. 

''Aera'' She tells me my name and my heart beats at the sound of my name ''Yes?'' I answer her looking at the table in front of me while the boys looked at me with a persistent look. ''Thank you for comforting me'' She says and the silence continues in the room. ''You are a beautiful girl. You are not like your father'' She tells me and my eyes widen at her sentence. ''How do you know'' I ask her and she chuckles a little before speaking again. ''I had doubts but I did my research on you.'' She tells me and my eyes fill with tears at her compliment that touched me. I am not like my father not like him, I do not leave my family, I do not want only money but also the happiness of my mother and my brother. ''Thank you'' I tell her and she hang up  leaving me still in the same state. My eyes filled with tears giving me more strength. I felt better. I felt a hand patting my back and I looked up to see who it was and saw Yoongi looking at me with a look that understood me. He smiled slightly at me and I put my head on his shoulder to finally let the  tears flow silently while the boys looked at me with pity and also sadness. "You'll make it" Yoongi whispered to me and I put a hand on his back to let him know that I thanked him.

.

.

.

''Nonnaaaaaa!!!'' My brother runs towards me seeing me park in front of my mother's house. My little brother was 18 but he is very attached to me. ''Are you okay?'' I ask him while giving him a hug. He nods making me smile ''And you?'' He asks me in return helping me take out the bag with gifts for them. ''What is all this?'' He asks me while showing me the bags I smile and wink at him ''Surprise'' We enter the house to see my mother cooking. ''Aera!!'' My mother says running towards me and giving me a hug. ''I missed you too mom. But first I bought you gifts. "But no, you didn't have to, you had to buy things for you" She told me and I smiled as I sat down on the couch and gave them the bags. "Waaaa new headphones!!" My little brother is becoming all happy. "A necklace?" My mother looks at me with big eyes and I nod seeing her happy face. "But besides it's real gold you must have paid way too much" My mother says looking at me and I smile at her before turning away from her and taking the necklace. "It doesn't matter mom as long as it's for you there's nothing that can be expensive." I tell her and put the necklace on her after I passed behind her.