Carl X Reader

KameronHill5

KameronHill5

______________________________________

I had been at Starr Park for a few months. Since I was an excellent miner, they placed me in the group of Jacky, Dynamike, and...

Carl.

He is unbearable. He always has something to say or correct; 

Every time I tried to say something, even a simple sentence, he would correct, even the stupidest things.

I could not stand him. In fact, I spent most of my time with Dynamike and Jacky, even though there was actually something intriguing about him, certainly his physical appearance, but his intelligence sometimes fascinated me.

While I was working in the mine, I would occasionally catch him staring at me, I don’t know what he wanted from me, considering I had a boyfriend, but as soon as I looked at him with a strange face, he looked away with red cheeks.

He is a strange guy.

Everything was going smoothly until I broke up with my boyfriend. That bastard had “fallen in love” with another brawler, “Emz”. She was a prominent influence from Starr Park and has an extremely attractive appearance. He chose her beauty over mine, obviously.

I couldn’t accept it. How could he dump me for a 17-year-old girl? That night I cried all night, and the biggest problem was that the next day I had to go to that damn mine. As a result, while I was crying, I fell asleep with his chat open from tiredness. The swelling in my eyes prevented me from keeping them open. 

The next day, I woke up stunned and nervous. I jumped off my bed and drank my usual 3 morning coffees to try to calm my nerves, but of course, it had the opposite effect. Then, frustrated, I went to take a nice refreshing shower and brushed my teeth. That day I decided to use my favorite perfume too. It always calmed me down somehow. After that I put on my shoes and went to the mine.

As soon as I arrived, Jacky and Dynamike greeted me warmly, perhaps making my best friend, Jacky, nervous, because she had already noticed my tired eyes. 

-Is everything okay, dear? 

She asked me in a rather sweet tone to be hers, caressing my back. 

-My boyfriend left me for a fucking 17-year-old influencer. 

She obviously was getting irritated and before she could say anything, Dynamike spoke over her.

-I’m so sorry, y/n, he didn’t deserve you. 

I thanked them both for being concerned about me, and soon after Carl arrived, who apparently had eavesdropped on the conversation. 

-Ahem, I’m sorry for you but clearly your boyfriend doesn’t know the true value of love! Love-