Part 2

FREEN'S P.O.V

Nam is still going on about Noey talking to that girl and it is making my ears pain.

After a few minutes of Nam blabbering about Noey and the girl the bell rang. "FINALLY!" I shouted and Nam looked at me and laughed. "This is why you are top student, you just can't wait for classes to start, you are anything but normal" she says as she follows me to class. 'Oh, if only she knew i wasn't waiting for class to start but for her to shut up.'

We went into our class and waited for our teacher to come. "Okay, so now that you are finally here, you can tell us who you were talking to earlier" Nam tells Noey as she walks in and sits. "Don't worry, you guys will meet her soon, she is a friend of mine" Noey replies and i nod my head. I sit in the back of Nam and Noey (they sit together), i have no seatmate, i honestly like it that way.

"Alight settle down class" our teacher, Phon, says once entering the classroom and the students obey. "Today we have a new student joining us, please enter and introduce yourself" Teacher Phon tells the student at the door.

BECKY'S P.O.V

The teacher calls me into the class to introduce myself and i listen. "Hello, my name is Rebecca Patricia Armstrong and i just recently moved to Thailand, I am not very good at introductions so... yeah that is all i can say for now" I say softly and look down, the students clap, welcoming me into their class.

"Thank you, Rebecca. You can take a seat next to... ah, Freen" the teacher says and smiles at me. I nod my head and look around the class for a person i don't even know, luckily she raises  her hand for me.

FREEN'S P.O.V

'Okay, I know I said I liked it with no one sitting next to me, but now... I just might not mind it.' 

i look up and see Becky is not sure who the hell i am so i raise my hand for her confused soul. 

Becky slowly nods her head and smiles at me gratefully as she walks towards her seat.

"Hey, Rebecca Armstrong" she repeated her name and held her hand out for me to shake. "Freen Sarocha Chankimha" I say and shake her hand.

'Armstrong? why does that name sound so familiar?' 

heyyy guyssss😜😜

 how are you? 🤔
sorry if the story is boring, it will get better soon, so like i planned to make this freen G!P but a viewer wanted it as Becky G!P and i wanted to take a vote? who do you want it to be? which ever name is commented the most i will make it theirs. 

have a good night/day guys❤❤💜