Part 6

BECKY'S P.O.V

'Is P'Freen sulking? why though?' "P'Freen, are you angry at something?" i ask softly as she opens her phone. "Huh? No, i'm not" she reply's still not looking away from her phone. 'Okay, now i am getting annoyed, that phone is gaining all of her attention... Wait- what am i saying! Snap out of it Rebecca Armstrong!'

I look at her phone, cuss at it in my head then look back at P'Freen. "You sure?" I ask, hoping she will not get mad at me for asking again but she just hum's in response, still not diverting her eyes from her phone. 'Okay that's it, you want to play it this way?' I take her phone from her hand, switch it off and run out of the classroom. "Rebecca!" P'Freen shouts my name, and as expected, runs after me.

"Hey, stop running, you are going to fall if you continue!" She shouts since she is a bit far from me. After she says that i suddenly stop running. 'She is not asking for her phone back but is worried that i will fall?' I turn around to see how far behind she is and i almost bump into her, but i step back quickly.

''I thought you'd never stop'' she says and puts her hands on her knees catching her breath. ''Here'' I say and hand her the phone back, she takes it and puts it in her pocket. ''Stop sulking P'Freen, or next time i will throw your phone in the bin'' I say and she laughs lightly. ''Do what you want with the phone just don't get hurt'' she reply's and starts to walk back to class, i blush slightly at her comment.

We are almost to the class than we spot a teacher also walking towards the class. ''Bring all the energy from when you were running away from me to running now'' she says and pulls me towards the class, we run really fast and back to our seats, as soon as we reach our seats the teacher walks in 

''Alright class, sit down. You don't have to run when you see me.'' The teacher said and looked at P'Freen and i with a smile.

FREENS P.O.V

Miss Park smiles at Becky and i then starts to teacher the lesson

I am unable to concentrate on the lesson being taught because my mind keeps diverting to when Becky ran away with my phone. 'Why did she do that? was it because i was not talking to her? ugh! Freen, stop! what are you thinking!? There is no way that was the reason.'

''Freen, why don't you answer the question''. I snap out of my thoughts when i hear Miss Park calling my name. ''H-Huh?'' i ask confused and the class giggles a bit. ''Since you were paying so much attention, answer the question i just asked'' Miss Park repeats and i slowly look down and rub the back of my neck. Miss Park laughs lightly. ''Its alright, since you are the only one that does extremely well in my papers and you are a top student, i will give you a break'' she says. ''Sorry Miss Park'' i apologize.

After the lesson, the teacher walks out of the class and Nom along with Noey turn around to face me. ''Why were you distracted? that's not a site for anyone to see'' Noey says, Nam nods her head and both of them stare into my soul, expecting an answer. ''I'm not distracted'' i reply and turn my head to Becky just to see she is not in her seat. I look outside the class and see her talking to Charlotte. 'The only  reason i know her name is because my cousin, Engfa, has a crush on her, but.......why is Becky talking to her?'

hiii guys how are you? 
i haven't posted due to my work and all bu here is a chapter... i will make them longer in time...

so i forgot to mention, here is their school uniforms..

have a good night/day guys❤❤