Part 3

FREEN'S P.O.V

Two of our lesson are over and it is now our lunch break, 'I have to be honest, time flew by so fast and i hardly listened to what our teachers had to say because i was too busy looking at a certain someone that was sitting next to me.' 

"Let's go Freen, pack your things faster!" Nam and Noey said in unison, i sigh and speed up. Noey suddenly holds my arm and pulls me out the class quickly. "Slow down will you, what's the rush?" i ask and yank my arm back. "Sorry, i just saw someone i know enter the class" she apologized and we went to the cafeteria.

BECKY'S P.O.V

I have caught Freen looking at me a couple of times but brushed it off.

When the bell rang, i heard her friends rushing her to make it fast, it was honestly really funny, then Irin walks into the class for me and i see one of her friend whose name i think is Noey pull her out of the class. 'Don't get me wrong, we never introduced ourselves but i know her name because her and her seatmate kept on talking and the teachers had to always tell them to keep quiet.'

Irin and I went to the cafeteria and we saw Freen with a group of friends at a table. Irin and i spotted out other friends, Nop and Yoko along with my cousin, Charlotte at a table so we walk towards them, passing the table Freen was at. When we passed her, I saw her glancing at Irin and i in confusion.

"Hey guys!" I said when we reached the table. They all smiled at Irin and then the four of them shouted in unison "Becky is finally back in Thailand!" we all laughed after that.

FREEN'S P.O.V

I saw Becky enter the cafeteria with the girl that hugged her earlier today. when they walked pass out table to go to the table that is one away from us i got confused. 'She just moved here, how does she know so many people?'

"Freen where are you lost?" my sister, Faye asks as she snaps her fingers in front of my face. "N-nowhere, sorry" I reply, as soon as i say that i hear some students shouting "Becky is finally back in Thailand!" i look towards them and see all five of them laughing. 'Yes i said five, including Becky of course... but still how does she know so many people already? and what do they mean she is finally back? was she here before?'

"Isn't that the new girl?" Nam asks. "Yeah, she sits next to Freen" Noey replies. As soon as Noey opens her big mouth and says that Faye gives me 'the look'. 'oh no, i know that look, it is never a good one... why did you have to open your mouth Noey!!'

Heyyy, how are you guys?

 hope you liked it, i am still working on making it better.
a reader asked me to make this Becky G!P and i'm gonna do it.

Do you guys want this to have some angst or not🤔🤔
also imma spoil something, this story will have both Freen and Becky being mafias but as the title is 'my Mafia queen' only one will continue to be one soooo.... sorry for the spoiler please don't come after me😭😭🙏🙏🙏
luv you guyss❤❤