Author's Note

⋇ ⋆ 𖤓 ⋆ ⋇
The Copyright of this book is All Rights Reserved. This story cannot be adapted, edited, rewritten, reproduced, or republished in any way. This includes yet is not limited to translations, reinterpretations, and publications. The violation of these guidelines is a copyright infringement and will be labelled as plagiarism. Additionally, any scenarios mentioned in this story are purely fictional. All characters, scenes, and events that take place are imaginative and are in no way based on truth. Anything that happens to be connected with reality is purely coincidental.

Hello everyone. Welcome to my book. I hope you enjoy it. And if you hate it, I hope you at least read it till the end to show me your undying support.

A few things I'd like to point out:
Sofia Accetta: the "cc" is a "ch" sound. A-ch-etta.
Sevilla: the "ll" is a "y" sound. Sevee-yuh.
Granada: the "d" is a "dh" sound. Grah-nah-dha.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the book! Don't hold it to any standard since I'm obviously not an author and I'm writing this out of pure boredom and fun. I'm trying to be a little creative with it and make it interesting but obviously it isn't going to be perfect and I don't have any professional writing experience so don't expect too much. If you did however decide to give this story a chance, thanks! I hope you like it :)

Enjoy it as you must.