His Number One II [JD]

Part 2 enjoy <3

The next day, Dunk arrived early to the basketball game, his nerves on edge. The gym was packed with students, the atmosphere buzzing with excitement. He found a seat in the stands, close enough to see the court clearly but far enough back that he wouldn't stand out too much.

When Joong and his team came out onto the court for warm-ups, Dunk's eyes immediately found him. Joong looked focused, his usual confident energy radiating as he interacted with his teammates. But every so often, Joong's gaze would flicker up to the stands, scanning the crowd as if searching for something-or someone.

Dunk's heart pounded in his chest as Joong's eyes finally landed on him. For a brief moment, their eyes locked, and Joong's serious expression softened into a small, private smile meant just for him.

Dunk's breath caught in his throat. Was this real? Did Joong really feel the same way?

As the game began, Dunk could barely focus on the action. His thoughts were consumed by the idea that maybe, just maybe, Joong was seeing him as more than just a friend.

On Joong's side he couldn't help but steal quick glances toward the stands. His eyes kept wandering to that familiar figure sitting close to the court-Dunk. The moment their eyes had met earlier, Joong had felt a surge of excitement and something else he hadn't quite figured out yet. Every time he spotted Dunk in the crowd, his focus sharpened, his drive to win increased.

He wasn't just playing for his team or the crowd tonight; he was playing for Dunk.

Joong's movements on the court were sharp and controlled. His teammates fed off his energy as he led the charge, dribbling the ball down the court and setting up the perfect plays. The game was intense, with both teams neck and neck, but Joong thrived under pressure. He always had. And yet, something felt different this time. Every time he made a shot or scored a point, he found himself looking for Dunk's reaction. When Dunk smiled or clapped, Joong felt a surge of adrenaline, like he could take on the world.

By the time halftime rolled around, Joong was sweating and breathless, but he was in his element. The score was tight, and the competition was fierce. Joong's team huddled together, catching their breath, while Joong's mind wandered. His gaze drifted toward the stands again, finding Dunk easily in the crowd. Dunk was cheering, looking excited and anxious all at once.

Joong smirked to himself as an idea popped into his head.

After their quick team huddle, Joong jogged over to the stands where Dunk was sitting, ignoring the curious glances from his teammates. He leaned casually against the railing in front of Dunk, giving him a mischievous grin.

"Enjoying the game Doll?" Joong asked, his voice playful despite the sweat pouring down his face.

Dunk laughed, nodding. "You're killing it out there! I'm on the edge of my seat."

Joong chuckled, wiping his forehead with the back of his hand. "Glad to know I've got such enthusiastic support." He hesitated for a moment before leaning in slightly, lowering his voice so only Dunk could hear. "I've been thinking... Let's make things a little more interesting."

Dunk raised an eyebrow, curious. "Interesting how?"

Joong's smirk widened as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Let's make a bet."

"A bet?" Dunk repeated, clearly intrigued.

"Yeah," Joong said, his voice dropping into a teasing tone. "If my team wins, you have to grant me anything I want."

Dunk's eyes widened slightly at that, his face flushing. "Anything?"

"Anything," Joong confirmed with a wink. "But if we lose, I'll grant you anything you want. No questions asked."