21

Charlie's POV

I sat in the hospital room looking over Leo for over 2 hours, they were still trying to get the bullet out of Angel. Where it shot her had affected her the most, the stomach.

Leo still hasn't woken up, I ended up falling asleep while waiting for Leo to wake up.

"Charls?" I hear a voice say.

"Leo! Mate! You're okay!" I say going towards him and pulling him into a hug.

"Wh-what happened?"

"You really don't remember how it happened?"

He shook his head no and I got prepared to tell the entire story of what happened.

"Well, you and Angel have been best friends for more than anyone can think of." I started saying until Leo punched me in the arm.

"Not that idiot, of course I know that. What happened to Angel? Is she okay? Where is she?"

"Honestly Leo, I haven't heard from doctors yet. But I contacted Jasmine to tell her that she's in the hospital."

"I want to see her." He says struggling to get up.

"Leo, not in this condition. You can barely get up."

"I need to know what's happening."

He called for the nurse to bring him s wheelchair so he wouldn't have to walk as much. Being the good friend I am, I ended up pushing him.

We saw Jasmine waiting outside crying her eyes out.

"Jas, any news?"

"Nothing! That's why I'm crying! They don't even keep us updated! What kind of hospital is this!?"

She looks over to Leo, with tears in his eyes. Both of them, crying their eyes out. I couldn't help but cry as well, my little sister, even if we weren't blood related I'd still call her mi sis.

The doctor finally comes out.

"She's going to be fine, but she might not be able to wake up."

"What do you mean not be able to wake up?" I say in a very worried voice.

"Well, she's in a coma. We don't know when she'll be able to wake up, there's no correct number that will be."

"C-can we visit her?" Leo says softly

"Yes, but before you go in. You need to know that she can hear you guys. Everything you say in the room, she will hear."

We nod and enter the room. I could see Leo falling apart.

"Baby girl, I know you can hear us. Please stay strong, we need you."

Angels POV

Everything was black.

What happened? Why can't I open my eyes? Where am I? So much questions ran through my mind.

Then I heard a voice.

"Princess, please wake up."

Leo, I can tell he was crying by the way he spoke.

"I'm so sorry, if I hadn't been such a jerk, this wouldn't have happened. This is all my fault."

No it isn't Leo, it's not.

Now he was crying uncontrollably, with Charlie trying to comfort her. I don't know what happened after that because I think I dozed off to sleep.

I woke up, but this time my eyes could open. I stood up but no one seemed to notice.

I go over to Leo to mess up his hair, but no reaction. Next was Charlie, I poked where his dimples were still no reaction.

What is going on here? Then I saw it, my body on the hospital bed. How am I here if I'm there?

Am I dead? What is going on? Question by question ran through my mind.

"I can't be dead, if I was then the machine would be going crazy."

I go over to Leo and hug him, even if he can't feel it, I hugged him tighter. I even kissed his cheek. I cried as I watch him have tears streaming down his face.

"It's all my fault." He says I between sobs.

It's not Leo, it's not,