23

Angels POV

I wasn't let out of the hospital for another 2 weeks, they need to take some 'tests' on me.

But after those 2 weeks, I was finally at home. But once we got home, I seen something I didn't want to see in my life.

I held Leondre's hand tightly and he knew I was nervous because he kissed my head and whispered "it's going to be okay."

I felt safe in his arms, but I don't want to face them. Ever.

Leondre's POV

We got to Jasmine's house but once we were in, we saw Angels parents. Yes, the one who abandoned her.

I could tell Angel didn't want to talk them, she held my hand tighter than usual.

"It's going to be okay." I whisper to her while kissing her head.

We get closer to them and when her mum reached her for a hug, she backed up behind me.

Her mum, just stood there with her arms open.

"Come here sweetie" she says trying to offer a hug.

Angel walked slowly towards her and awkwardly hugged her. Next was her dad, pulling her into another hug.

Wow, awkward.

Angel took a step back to me and put her arms around me as I did the same.

"So Angel, how are you?" Her mum said trying to start a conversation.

"Better without you." She said snapping.

"Young lady, that is not how you talk to your mum!" Her dad starts yelling.

"Well how do I talk to my so called parents? I mean Jas is my guardian, you aren't. Atleast she stood by my side when you guys just fucken left."

"You do not swear at us like that!" They both snapped.

"I'm 16, I can do whatever I want." She says storming up to her room with me following.

"Angel, don't worry. I'm here, forever and always."

"But you have an upcoming tour, you're going to leave." She tried holding back the tears but it streamed down her face.

"No, I'm not leaving you. Come on tour with us, please?" I ask wrapping my arms around her waist.

Her face lit up with excitement, "you actually want me to come?"

"Yes princess."

"Of course I would go!"

She kissed me on the lips and I still felt the butterflies in my stomach. I kissed her back, but harder. It started getting heated but we both stopped before anything else could happen.

"Um..sorry, I was just excited." She says with her cheeks a deep pink.

"It's okay love, I enjoyed it." I winked and pecked her lips.

"Does that mean we're a couple again?"

"Of course princess, why wouldn't we be?"

We laid down in her room watching Netflix for hours. We were called by Charlie to eat dinner.

"So, Angel what happened with you two?" Charlie says. "I saw what you guys were doing."

Me and Angel froze with our cheeks bright pink.

"Aw Leo and Angel are blushing." Jordi says making us blush even more.

"Shut up and go eat." I say looking over to Angel.

"We just kissed Charls, we didn't do anything else." She says while taking another peice of her food.

"Sure you did." He says winking

After we were done eating, we sat on the couch and did a movie marathon.

Half-way through the movie, Angels eyes started closing.

"Princess just go sleep."

She nods and puts her head on my chest, while I kiss her forehead and whispered goodnight.

I ended up falling asleep with me wrapping my arms around her waist.

Morning

I was awoken by a flash, it was Charlie taking another picture. I look over next to me to see a sleepy Angel, I stroked her hair and kissed her forehead.

She woke up and noticed that literally everyone was staring at us.

"KISS!" Harvey kept yelling out, but eventually we did with everyone in the house screaming.

I finally had the girl I loved ever since.

-
-
-

If you read the introduction chapter before, you would know that they were 13 but I changed it because that was too young and yeah.

Enjoy loves xx