31

Follow my Twitter; @dreaminglevries

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars

I could really use a wish right now

Wish right now, wish right now

Yeah, I could use a dream or a genie or a wish

To go back to a place much simpler than this

Cause after all the partying and smashing and crashing

And all the glitz and the glam and the fashion

And all the pandemonium and all the madness

There comes a time where you fade to the blackness

Leondre's POV

I laid down on her bed, scrolling and stalking bambino accounts. Yes, I do that, but they don't know it.

Angel comes back with teary eyes.

"Princess, what's wrong?"

"M-my pa-parents w-want to ta-take me." She says with even more tears streaming down her face.

"I won't let that happen. Ever."

"Th-they want to take me to A-America." She says in sniffles.

I wrap my arms around her tightly, not ever wanting to let her go.

"You are going on tour and staying with me."

While I was sitting, she laid her head on my lap.

"Go to sleep princess" I say as I caress her hair.

Her eyes started closing, then she fell into a deep sleep. I didn't notice but I actually fell asleep sitting down.

Angels POV

I wanted to say to Leo that if I don't go, they'll threaten to do something to him. But I couldn't, he wanted me to stay but I need to go.

I just started crying and crying when I was on his lap, I couldn't stop.

"Princess, why are you crying?" Leo days looking down at me

"L-Leo, I need to go."

"But I don't want you to."

"Leo, if I don't, th-they'll threaten t-to do something to y-you.."

"But I can't let you and I won't." He says pulling me up and tightly hugging me

"You'll get hurt, I don't want you too."

I'm basically crying into his shirt at this point.

"When do you have to leave?"

"I don't know.. soon maybe. I'll try to talk to them, hoping they will let me go on tour for awhile."

"I really want you to, I love you so much I can't ever let you go."

We kissed, I really don't know how long that was but it was perfect. I never wanted it to stop.

I look down onto my phone because of a notification alert, my mum texted me.

Angel, you can stay with Leondre for only 4 days. After that you're coming with us to America, deal?

Wow, they're actually doing this, they're taking me away from the person I loved since the first day, the one I actually have right now.

"Leo, I have 4 days on tour with you. After that, I'm leaving.. and going to America."

"Princess?"

"Yes?"

"Don't go."

"Leo, I can't risk you getting hurt."

"I'd rather be hurt than let go of you." Tears were streaming down his eyes.

"But I don't want you to get hurt, we have 4 days left together and that's final." I say crossings arms and looking at the TV.

"And I'll make those 4 last days with you perfect."

We hugged each other tightly and watched even more Netflix until they called us for dinner.

Dinner table

"Um, guys, I have something to say." I start, but when everyone looked I don't think I could say it anymore.

"What is it Angel?" Ollie asks sitting down on the empty seat next to me.

"Ionlyhavefourdayswithyouguysleft." I say quickly leaving every single one of them with a confused look.

"I only have four days with you guys left."

"WAIT WHAT!?" Everyone started saying. The look on everyone's faces, shocked.

"My parents want me to go with them to America, it they let me stay on tour for 4 days. Sorry guys, I have to go."

Leo stay in silence, while everyone else still asking questions and begging me to stay even longer.

Leo storms out of the kitchen and heads upstairs. Everyone was confused but they still wanted me to stay.

Why did Leo just leave? Was he upset? So much questions ran through my mind, but not one of them were answered.