Eleven

Scott's POV:
I woke up from my phone buzzing as I rubbed my eyes and checked it.
"Hello?" I said yawning.
"Dude we totally forgot!" Stiles said.
"Forgot what?"
"Our test paper today?! Malia just woke me up telling me." He said as I freaked out.
"Why didn't she tell us yesterday?!" I said staying on the phone and getting ready.
"She thought we knew." He said as I groan, typical Malia.
"I'll come pick you up as I'm already on my way." He said.
"Alright just give me a few minutes." I said as I hung up and went to change. I came out as I was still exhausted. I was about to leave my room as I stopped. I took steps backwards as I turned my head to my bed smiling. It was Liam and Grace cuddling together. I wonder when he came in the bed.
I took a picture of it and headed out grabbed my bag reviewing the notes quickly.
"You look tired..." Malia said as I hopped in the passenger seat.
"Yeah we totally came like 2 in the morning and I slept on the chair." I said.
"What about the couch?" Stiles asked.
"Liam slept there." I replied reading notes.
"Why was he over?" Malia asked.
"Grace wanted him." I said.
"What?! You left two teenager alone together! What if they do some naughty stuff?!" Stiles complained.
"Calm down Stiles they were just sleeping." I said.
We reached the school as we all were freaking out.
Stiles was trying to calm Malia down and I was looking for Kira.
"Scott!" She said as I looked at her and kissed her.
"Hey." I said.
"Did you study?" She asked as I shook my head.
"Nice..." She said as we walked in class as I was taking deep breaths.
"Hopefully nothing happens for few hours, last thing I want to do is fight with assassins." Malia said as I looked at her.
We put our thumbs on the stamp and went to our desks.
Then a while later we began our test.
**************
"Are you serious?!" Stiles said as we came back from school as none of us finished our test.
We cane back to our place as I went in my room seeing Liam and Grace still sleeping.
From Stiles voice they began moving up as Liam slowly woke up smiling looking at Grace.
"Hey kid snap out of it!" Stiles said snapping his fingers in front of Liam's face as I chuckled.
"What happened? Why you all here?" Liam asked.
"We had this big test, you guys didn't have school today. We ended up not doing the test because a virus was spreading. It was actually a chemist that was trying to kill me Kira and Malia." I said.
"Are you guys okay now?" He asked worriedly.
"Yeah." I smiled at him ruffling his hair.
"Now get up it's 4 in the afternoon. Why isn't Grace up yet?" I asked.
"She kind of hit her head last night..." Liam said fiddling with his fingers.
"What how?" Stiles asked.
"I was having a nightmare and she woke me up. I got scared and kind of pushed her using a little werewolf strength. She went sliding on the floor and hit her head on the bed stand." He said feeling guilty.
"Oh my god." Stiles said.
"Hey it's okay." I told him as he wasn't pleased with himself.
I walked up to Grace as I checked her head but there was no blood. I held her hand but there was no pain.
"She's okay, she's not feeling pain." I told him as he calmed down.
"Now wake her up and meet us downstairs." I told him as he nodded.

Grace's POV:
I felt someone calling my name and nudging me as I groaned.
"Grace..." He said as I opened my eyes slowly seeing Liam looking at me.
I smiled, "What time is it?"
"4." He said as I jumped out of bed.
"What?! Like in the afternoon?!" I said as he laughed and nodded.
"What about school?" I asked.
"We didn't have it today." He said as I asked him why and he told me what happened.
"Wow, we missed all of that." I said.
At least they are okay.

We went downstairs as it was just Stiles and Scott.
"You're finally up!" He said as I nodded.
"Thanks for letting me stay here, but I'm going to visit my dad now." I said.
"I'll drive you." Scott said.
"No you stay and sleep you look like you are dying. I'll drop Liam and take Grace." Stiles said as we all agreed.
We said our goodbyes as I went into the back seat as Liam was going to but Stiles was pointing at the front seat, as Liam rolled his eyes and sat in the front.
We dropped off Liam as he went home as I came in the passenger seat.
"Are you okay?" I asked him.
"Yeah it was just a long day, how are you doing?" He asked.
"Fine I guess." I shrugged as the rest was silent.
When I came to the hospital Stiles waited outside the room as I went in.
"You're up." I said as I sat on a stool beside my father smiling at me.
"I was wondering where you went." He said.
"I stayed over at Scott's and was really tired and didn't wake up till an hour ago." I told him as he nodded.
"Your friends seem really nice and protective." He said.
"I don't think we are friends, but we are something." I said.
"What about that Liam boy?" He asked me.
"Oh he's my friend along with Mason." I added as he smiled.
"You like him don't you?" He asked.
"I'm not having this conversation." I said smiling.
"How are you feeling? You kind of scared me for a second." I said.
"Better, really better to be honest." He said as I smiled.
"That's good." I said kissing his hand.
"The nurse said I'm supposed to stay here for a week." He added.
"I guess I'll stay at home then, I'll be fine right?" I asked.
"I don't think its's a good idea, but anyways you can protect yourself." He winked as I smiled.
"I'll visit everyday." I said smiling.
"Obviously." He joked as I laughed.
After few more minutes I said goodbye as I walked out seeing Stiles there sitting.
"Sorry for the wait." I said.
"It's cool, where do I drop you off now?" He asked.
"Home." I said.
"Haha! You wish! Getting comfy sleeping at Scott's house." He said as I sighed.
"Is it cool if I get my stuff from my house then?" I asked as he nodded.
"I also need to make a quick stop." He said.
"Where?" I asked.
"Chris Argent's place." He said as I looked at him as that name seemed so familiar.